Safe together in Ski amadé
Information about Covid-19
Welcome to Ski amadé!
Since April 16th, 2022, masks are no longer compulsory when using the cable cars in the ski areas, hotels and restaurants.
Everyone is free to wear a mask in the chairlift and in all queuing areas (including outside areas) to protect themselves and other people from infection.
You can find more information at our summer opening times. For further details on the current legal provisions in connection with Corona, please refer to an extensive FAQ on the website of the Ministry of Health or on the official EU page.
Corona safety measures for summer operation in Ski amadé
No 3G proof is required to use the cable cars or stay in hotels and restaurants.
- Have fun, enjoy the winter and take care of each other! 😊
- Basic rules for summer operations in Ski amadé - not for the winter season 😉
- Measures for entry?
There are currently no restrictions unless entry is from a country or territory with a very high epidemiological risk.
These states and territories are listed in Annex 1 of the COVID-19 Entry Regulations.
Note: There are currently NO States and Territories on Attachment 1.
Lift pass purchase information
- No, you do not have to provide any necessary Covid proof (3G/2G) to use the cable cars.
- Tickets can be bought easily at any time in the Ski amadé online ticket shop or at the on-site ticket offices.
Corona security measures
Overview Corona regulations
|FFP2 + Mouth/nose protection*||3G Vaccinated, Recovered or testet**||Other regulations|
|Access / waiting area, use of gondolas and lifts & outdoors||No||No||Everyone is free to wear a mask to protect themselves and others, despite the lifted mask requirement.|
|Ticket offices | Infocenter||No||No||Everyone is free to wear a mask to protect themselves and others, despite the lifted mask requirement.|
|Gastronomy – huts and restaurants||No||No||Everyone is free to wear a mask to protect themselves and others, despite the lifted mask requirement.|
|Public buses | Bus stops||Yes||No|
|Intersport-Rent and other stores||No||No|
Corona safety measures for lift operation
No, there is no mask requirement in gondolas, lifts or queuing areas.
No, 3G proof is not required to use the lifts and gondolas.
All cable cars and lifts will be aired as best as possible – Please ensure you air adequately during your ride (open windows, open the weather protection cover, etc.).
All lift facilities (cable cars, chairlifts,…) will be regularly disinfected.
All cable cars and lifts can be filled to a capacity of 100%.
Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities and at the ticket office area.
Guests will be made aware of the current Corona safety regulations by means of signs and loudspeaker announcements on site.
- The employees of the cable car companies are trained or instructed according to uniform guidelines and regulations on the Corona safety measures.
- All employees of the cable car companies undergo regular health checks. In the event of suspicion, tests are carried out immediately and the employees are immediately isolated from the company organization.
- The cable car companies each have a Corona officer who is responsible for planning and implementing the measures.
Hotels & Accommodation
The accommodations are open for you!
- No FFP2 mask required.
- No 3G proof required.
- Which rules apply to the restaurants in the hotels – see here.
- For the rules for wellness areas and fitness studios, please contact the hotel directly.
Huts & Gastronomy
Huts & restaurants are open for you!
- No FFP2 mask requirement
- No 3G proof required
- No curfew, also in the night gastronomy
Important information about the winter season
We have carefully researched the information currently available on skiing operations and skiing holidays based on the ordinance of the Austrian Federal Government. However, Ski amadé is not an authority and cannot provide legally binding information. For further details on the current legal provisions in connection with Corona, please refer to an extensive FAQ on the website of the Ministry of Health or on the official EU page.
Please respect the measures and comply with them for a safe coexistence.
All information will be continuously updated. Last update on 18.05.2022.
The current legal regulations apply. All information is subject to change.
All contents of this page have been compiled in the best of the editor's knowledge and belief. All contents and information may be subject to alterations. State regulations form the legal basis for operation. Information and material regarding protective measures have been provided by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce – Division Ropeways.