Safe together in Ski amadé
Information about Covid-19
Important information about current summer operations
Sport in the mountains is characterized by fresh and healthy mountain air and plenty of space for all kinds of sports. Enjoy with us a healthy summer with few restrictions in the mountains of Ski amadé.
Here you will shortly find the open resorts.
Ski amadé and the ski resorts will enforce all necessary measures so that you can experience Austria’s greatest ski paradise in summer in the safest possible way. Additionally, we ask you kindly to respect our COVID-19 regulations, so that we can be safe together.
All information will be continuously updated. Last update on 14.04.2021.
The current legal regulations apply. All information is subject to change.
Corona safety measures for summer operation in Ski amadé
In order to guarantee the safety of all summer athletes, the following regulations currently apply to the lifts:
- A FFP2 mask has to be worn permanent in all cable cars and chair lifts with a weather protection hood by everybody from the age of 14 (from the age of six a usual face mask is required).
- Moreover, there is a permanent compulsory use of face mask (FFP2) in all other carriers, at the cashier’s desk, in all public transport as while queuing at the cable cars and lifts.
- In order to guarantee everybody’s safety, the requirement to wear a face mask in the prescribed areas applies, without exception, to every guest over the age of six
- FFP2 masks can be purchased at the ski area for 2,00 Euros.
Maintain a minimum distance of two metres in the following areas: When queuing at the ticket offices, when queuing at the lift stations and as well as at the bus stops, in all buildings accessible to the public. This regulation also applies if a face mask is being worn.
If, due to the number of passengers, and during boarding and leaving the lifts, and in the gondolas and lifts themselves, it is not possible to maintain a distance of at least two metres, this rule can be divated from in exceptional cases if a face mask (level of protection: FFP2 or highter) is being worn. Wearing a face mask (level of protection FFP2 or higher) is mandatory in any cases.
All cable cars and lifts will be aired as best as possible – Please ensure you air adequately during your ride (open windows, open the weather protection cover, etc.)
All lift facilities (cable cars, chairlifts,…) will be regularly disinfected.
For closed or coverable means of transport (gondolas, cable cars, coverable chairlifts), these can currently only be filled to a capacity of 50% (10-seater gondola = 5 people/gondola, coverable 6-seater chairlift = 3 people/chairlift, etc.), with the exception of people living in the same household.
Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities, at the ticket office area and in the ski depots.
Guests will be made aware of the current Corona safety regulations by means of signs and loudspeaker announcements on site.
- All employees, who come into direct contact with customers, will wear a face mask or will be separated from the guests with a suitable safety measure (e.g. Plexiglass).
- The employees of the cable car companies are trained or instructed in Corona safety measures according to uniform guidelines and regulations.
- All employees of the cable car companies are subjected to daily health checks (fever measurements, symptom control). In the event of suspicion, tests are carried out immediately and the employees are immediately isolated from the company organization.
- The cable car companies each have an employee responsible for Corona who is responsible for planning and implementing the measures.
Hotels & Accommodation
According to the press conference of the Austrian government at the 17th of January 2021 all the touristic accommodation facilities (hotels, apartments, etc.) are closed closed until further notice. Exception: Urgent professional activities.
Ski huts & Gastronomy
According to the press conference of the Austrian government at the 17th of January 2021 all ski huts, restaurants and bars are closed closed until further notice.
All contents of this page have been compiled in the best of the editor's knowledge and belief. All contents and information may be subject to alterations. State regulations form the legal basis for operation. Information and material regarding protective measures have been provided by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce – Division Ropeways.