Skisport i Großarltal
Velpræparerede pister, moderne liftanlæg og Alpernes uden tvivl hyggeligste skihytter – alt dette venter dig i Großarltal. Großarltal er lig med uberørte landskaber og hyggelig landsbystemning i Großarl og Hüttschlag, det hele kombineret med alle fordelene ved en moderne og snesikker vintersportsregion. Vide bjergskråninger, brede pister og topmoderne lifte... Sådan kan man sammenfatte skiområdet Großarltal-Dorfgastein med få ord.
Afvekslende nedfarter og pister i silkeblød topform.
Hyggelige skihytter, snebarer og solterrasser danner rammen om en velfortjent pause undervejs eller festlig stemning og afterskiing senere på aftenen.
- Skikeriki, kæmpe sne-iglo, afslapningspladser, snowpark
- fordelagtige pakketilbud
- ladies' skiuge med stjernegæsten Glasperlenspiel & DJ Ötzi
- Salzburger bjergadvent i Großarltal
Service fra A-Å
AdegNr. 126, 5612 Hüttschlag telefon +43 (0) 6417 / 347
Atelier AsteiDorfstraße 1, 5611 Großarl
BillaUnterbergstraße 74, 5611 Großarl telefon +43 (0) 6414 / 8635
"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
At the 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd of March 2019, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Gehwolfalm.
- Bacon (selfmade)
- Sausages (selfmade)
- Bread (selfmade)
- Honey (Stallerhof)
- Cheese (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Spreads (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Schnapps /Liqueures (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products, Stallerhof)
Moreover the Gehwoltalm offeres selfmade "Krapfen" (doughnuts) with traditional farmers markets dishes on their menue.
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week - 16th to 23rd March 2019
- Sunday, 17th: Honey specialities by Stallerhof from Hüttschlag
- Tuesday, 18th: Specialities from the own farm & straw slippers by Lisi Gratz
- Thursday, 19th: Wine tasting by winery Hindler
- Friday, 20th: Sheep milk specialities by organic cheese diary Kreuzer
- Saturday, 22nd: Arler natural cosmetics and bio beef by Gehwolfalm
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Gehwolfalm menu.
- O-Power´s lentils soup with lamp from Großarltal (after a recipe from the award winning brothers Obauer in Werfen)
- Bio beef steak of the own production
- Home made "Kaiserschmarrn" with „SalzburgLand“ alpine milk and eggs by Großarler Wandlehenhof
In Grossarl and Hüttschlag you can go cross country skiing on 25 km of tracked trails. For the most part, the trails in our region are tracked for classic as well as “skating” technique.
In Grossarl as well as Hüttschlag, there are cross-country trails lit up after dark on certain days. The ca. 2 km-long night trail in Grossarl is at the Reitwiese, open to skiers Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 until 8:30 p.m. In Hüttschlag, there is a ca. 3 km-long floodlit trail next to the Aschaustüberl. This is available to all skiers on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 6 and 8:30 p.m.
House guests, skiers and hikers are welcome at the cosy hotel restaurant at the 4-star Hotel Auhof! While the dining room with hotel bar is only for house guests, tourists and locals meet in the restaurant and bar. The popular restaurant in Großarl is located directly at the panorama cable car valley station. Put down your skis and enjoy regional and international specialties in an elegant country-style atmosphere daily from 11 am to 10 pm.