Piste tour routes
Ski touring routes on the slopes
Many people love to be surrounded by nature on a ski tour and discover the wonderful mountains, accompanied by the need to ascend in a safe environment as well as to ski down safely. In recent years, touring was usually not permitted in our ski area due to the potential for conflict with downhill skiers and dangerous situations that arose. Due to the great demand for an organised ski touring track including ski descent possibility, we have now succeeded in creating and designating an official touring trail as part of a broad initiative of the cable car companies in Ski amadé. What more could you want?
24 Ski tours with the Ski amadé winter season ticket
Ski touring along the designated ascent routes is only permitted during the opening hours of the slopes and with a valid ski pass for that day.
- Ski amadé winter season ticket
- Valid day or multi-day ticket
- Slope tour ticket
Piste tour tickets for the individual routes can be found on the respective detail page. The ski pass/ticket must be taken with you during the ascent and presented during checks by the lift staff.
Ski touring routes along the slopes – Rules
1. Our ski slopes are closed to ski tourers throughout the day and night without exception! On specially designated and signposted routes (slope touring routes), ascent is permitted with a ski touring slope ticket or with a valid ski pass. Any infringement will be punished without exception.
2. With the purchase of a ski touring slope ticket as well as with every valid ski pass, the right to use the designated and signposted route (slope tour route) as an ascent track is acquired. This includes the right to use the lift parking area and the open infrastructure facilities as well as the use of the ski slopes for downhill skiing during opening hours.
3. Use of the ski touring track is only permitted during the designated opening hours of the slope.
4. Use of the ski touring track is at your own risk. Except for the protection against avalanche danger, no liability is assumed for the protection or the condition of the route, any liability due to the use of the route is considered excluded.
5. There is no supervision, control or monitoring of the route. Each skier has to decide for himself/herself whether the snow and weather conditions, the condition of the route and his own experience and ability allow a safe ascent.
6. The following rules must be observed:
- Observe warnings and local regulations
- Entering and skiing on closed slopes is forbidden without exception
- Slopes may only be crossed at the marked points and only at a sufficient distance from each other with consideration for skiers
- Dogs are not allowed on the slopes