An impressive natural wonder
Sublime moments await you at a height of 2,700 metres, when you find yourself embedded once more in the Hohe Tauern national park.
The Goldberg cable car will take you comfortably to the top. On reaching the top station, the famer's market entices you in, in the legendary glass-aluminium dome. An impressive natural wonder and fresh regional delicacies – the ingredients for the highest farmer's market in the Alps in Sportgastein.
The highest farmer's market in the Alps at 2,700 altitude
From the 14th to the 21st March 2020, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Panoramakugel Sportgastein.
- Sausages (Schmaranzbauer, Bad Hofgastein)
- Smoked trout (Moserhof, Bad Hofgastein)
- Sourdough- and rye bread (Der Seehof, Goldegg)
- Honey (Beekeeper Schwaiger)
- Jam – apricot, strawberry, blueberry, cherry,... (Der Seehof, Goldegg)
- Herbs/tea/spices (HansiHansi, Bad Gastein)
- Sirup and juices – black currant, red currant, elderflower, blueberry,... (Pichler Barbara, Bad Hofgastein)
- Cheese (Nassfelder Alm)
- Oils (Der Seehof, Goldegg)Schnäpse (Wastlingbauern)