...known for cuisine and comfort
Our Waldgasthof is a real insider tip. Whether in front of the tiled stove or in one of the cozy parlors ... you will feel right at home here. In our well chosen menu you find traditional home style food of our region: local game, trouts from our own fish farm, Wiener Schnitzel, Kaiserschmarrn, ...
Just spend an unforgettable day in our leisure oasis. Besides culinary special treats we offer adventures for the whole family: archery, fishing and gold panning.
In winter: located right next to the ski slope B20 - absolut worth a visit!
Highest farmer's market in the Alps from the 14th to the 21st of March 2020
From the 14th to the 21st of March 2020, you will be able to try local products and purchase these tasty products from local producers at the Waldgasthof Angertal market stands.
- Bacon (Moisesbauer)
- Sausages (Moisesbauer)
- Smoked trout (selfmade)
- Oil (Mühlhof)
- Bread (selfmade)
- Honey (Michael Schwaiger)
- Herbs | Teas (Mühlhof – Huber)
- Cheese (Mitreggbauer, Familie Stuler)
- Juices (selfmade)
- Schnapps | Liqueures (Wastlinger)
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week – 14th to 21st of March 2020
- Gasteiner traditional delicacies meets austrian wine culture
- Daily various products from local farmers and wine tasting,
- Sunday, 15th of March LIVE JAZZ MUSIC