Service

A-Z of companies

keyword search
62 results

Café Olympia

Dorf 61, 5603 Kleinarl tel. +43 6418 230 website   /   e-mail

Chapel of St. Ann

5600 Sankt Johann im Pongau tel. +43 6412 6036 website   /   e-mail Details
The Chapel of St. Ann is the oldest building in Sankt Johann, formerly the place where bones were stored, dating from 1520. Situated in the town centre, next to Pongauer Dom.

Dorfgastein Parish Church

Dorfstraße 33, 5632 Dorfgastein tel. +43 6433 7202 Details

The church with its characteristic, crooked steeple and the Gothic architecture is among the oldest historic buildings in the valley. The tower, with rounded arch and acoustic windows in the upper story, had to be reinforced with a retaining wall in 1616, because it was already beginning to lean severely towards the northwest. We unfortunately do not know who the architect was.
The high altar inside the church has been remodeled several times. The jewel of the parish church is the late Gothic Madonna, created in 1460. It shows the Virgin Mary with child on a crescent moon. In 2001 parts of the church were renovated.

Flachau Parish Church

Am Hammerrain 2, 5542 Flachau Details
Construction began in 1720. The church was built of tufa in Italian style. Its high altar is genuine marble. opening times: open daily until 7:00 p.m.

Haus Parish Church

Kirchengasse, 8967 Haus tel. +43 (0) 3686 22 34   /   fax +43 (0) 3686 22 34 4 website   /   e-mail Details
The Parish Church of St. John the Baptist was built in the years 1750 - 1753. opening times: Every day!

Chapel of Peace

Maria Alm website   /   e-mail Details

The Chapel of Peace was built to create a place of silence, contemplation and prayer. It is geared ecumenically, in the spirit of Taizé.

Dean's Museum, Haus im Ennstal

8967 fax !4d website Details
The museum in the Zehent Granary, built in 1490, tells part of the history of the upper Ennstal valley: sacral art and culture. opening times: Main season: Wed. 7.30 - 9.00 p.m., Thurs. and Sun. 10.00 - 12.00 a.m.

Filzmoos Pilgrims' Church

Filzmoos Details
The village church is a place of pilgrimage, the Church of the Child Jesus. The first mention of Filzmoos' pilgrimage church of "Jesukind" can be found in documents dating from 1507. Today many pilgrims still come from near and far in search of spiritual strength. opening times: Mass: Sundays and holidays 9.00 a.m., Saturday mass in winter 5.00 p.m., in summer 7.00 p.m.

Friedenskircherl Church on the Stoderzinken

Details
The impressive little church celebrated already its 100-year anniversary.

Karl Heinrich Waggerl Museum

K. H. Waggerl-Strasse 1, 5602 Wagrain Details
A secret spell must have been cast on this village - which is why the famous Austrian author, Karl Heinrich Waggerl, lived from 1920 until his death in 1973 in this charmingly situated house on the Kirchboden.