A-Z of companies

keyword search
62 results

Parish Church Wagrain

Wagrain Details
The early Gothic church, dedicated to St. Rupert, and where Mohr served as independent curate, was first mentioned in documents in 1359.

Pichl Parish Church St. Jakobus

Pichl 54, 8973 Schladming tel. +43 6454 7305   /   fax +43 6454 730550 e-mail Details
Sunday mass at 9.00 a.m.

Schloss Lerchen Local History Museum

Schlossstrasse 1, 5550 Radstadt website Details
History of Radstadt, handicrafts, sacral art; special exhibition: "Radstädter [art]Ceramics" opening times: daily

The Catholic Church in Gröbming

Kirchplatz, 8962 Gröbming Details
The largest winged altar-piece in Styria by the woodcarver, Lienhard Astel, a late Gothic masterpiece (1491-1500).

Town Wall

Stadtplatz 17, 5550 Radstadt tel. +43 6452 74720   /   fax +43 6452 6702 website   /   e-mail Details
fortification dating from middle of 13th century

Perchts' Herb Farm

Michaelerberg 24, 8962 Gröbming tel. 03685 / 22486 Details
Home-grown herbs are for sale. Ms. Percht explains the methods of cultivation and the effects. opening times: every Tuesday

Pongauer Dom - Church

Leo-Neumayr-Straße, 5600 Sankt Johann im Pongau tel. +43 6412 4363 website   /   e-mail Details
The parish church with its two towers and Gothic wood-carvings is the landmark of St. Johann. Its name was first mentioned in a document as far back as 924. Situated in the town centre.

Smelting furnace

Obertal, 8970 Schladming website Details
This small blast-furnace rates as a rarity in the history of mining and will soon become part of a museum on the theme of "Nickel".

Town Church Wagrain

Wagrain Details
Archbishop Markus Sittikus ordered the church, dedicated to St. Francis, to be built in 1616 as subsidiary church, as the bells from the Parish Church in town could not be heard, and the paths to church in winter were always icy.

Weitmoserschlössl country estate

Schlossgasse 14, 5630 Bad Hofgastein tel. +43 6432 6601 website   /   e-mail Details

In 1752 the Schargetter family acquired the property including the farm, and this is still in the family’s possession today. Dine like royalty. The late Gothic, typical Salzburg stately home dates back to 1554 and goes back to the days of gold and silver mining. Today the house is open to guests as a café-restaurant. The chapel in the house is excellently suited for small weddings and baptisms.