A-Z of companies
Diskothek KuhbarSchulstraße 8, 5632 Dorfgastein tel. 0664/4022835
GASTI-Club DorfgasteinDorfgastein Details
For Gasti Kids there are great price reductions in the whole valley in winter e.g.: at ski schools, ski rental,....
Gipfelbahn Fulseck valley station
Fulseck mountain station
"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
At the 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd of March 2019, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Gehwolfalm.
- Bacon (selfmade)
- Sausages (selfmade)
- Bread (selfmade)
- Honey (Stallerhof)
- Cheese (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Spreads (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Schnapps /Liqueures (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products, Stallerhof)
Moreover the Gehwoltalm offeres selfmade "Krapfen" (doughnuts) with traditional farmers markets dishes on their menue.
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week - 16th to 23rd March 2019
- Sunday, 17th: Honey specialities by Stallerhof from Hüttschlag
- Tuesday, 18th: Specialities from the own farm & straw slippers by Lisi Gratz
- Thursday, 19th: Wine tasting by winery Hindler
- Friday, 20th: Sheep milk specialities by organic cheese diary Kreuzer
- Saturday, 22nd: Arler natural cosmetics and bio beef by Gehwolfalm
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Gehwolfalm menu.
- O-Power´s lentils soup with lamp from Großarltal (after a recipe from the award winning brothers Obauer in Werfen)
- Bio beef steak of the own production
- Home made "Kaiserschmarrn" with „SalzburgLand“ alpine milk and eggs by Großarler Wandlehenhof
House guests, skiers and hikers are welcome at the cosy hotel restaurant at the 4-star Hotel Auhof! While the dining room with hotel bar is only for house guests, tourists and locals meet in the restaurant and bar. The popular restaurant in Großarl is located directly at the panorama cable car valley station. Put down your skis and enjoy regional and international specialties in an elegant country-style atmosphere daily from 11 am to 10 pm.