A-Z of companies
Taxi WimmerSalzachweg 16, 5600 St.Johann i.Pg. tel. +43 6412 6245
Comfortable hut for a snack along the way or some meet and greet après-ski when you've finished your day on the slopes.
Buchau SalettlHallmoos 20, 5600 Sankt Johann im Pongau tel. +43 676 34 09 923 Details
The perfect place to relax and revive before taking to the slopes again. Full service.
Restaurant and après-ski bar in Alpendorf, Sankt Johann.
Enjoy traditional food and some nice après-ski partys in the heart of Alpendorf village.opening times: In winter daily from 3.30 p.m.
Kitchen is open from 4 p.m. till 9.30 p.m.
- Spacious eatery serving traditional Pongau favorites out of a giant griddle, healthy salad buffet, fresh pastries, homemade pizza and much more.
- patio with outside service
- Jagastubn with wait staff
- kids playground
- Sunbathing area with free deckchairs, great way to soak up some rays
- Sundeck, sheltered from the wind, with splendid panoramic views
Located directly next to the ski slope in Alpendorf village, the restaurant "Butz & Stingl" welcomes skiers from lunch time until party time. Relax in the typical Austrian style restaurant or on the sunny patio.
Are you up for some Après-Ski? Than come by after riding your last slope to the valley.opening times: from mid of November until mid of April, opens at 11 a.m.
In Sankt Johann-Alpendorf there are two well-groomed trails at your disposal.
- Plankenau Loipe: 6.2 kms (intermediate)
- Alpendorf Loipe: 4 kms (intermediate)
You can find a third cross country trail on the mountain, directly situated next to the top station of the Alpendorf gondola (2,2 km - intermediate)
"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
At the 16th and the 23rd of March 2019, you will be able to try local products and purchase these tasty products from local producers at the Gernkogelalm market stands.
- Cheese by the own farm
- Home made bread
- Pickled vegetables
- Curd cheese spread
- "Bauernkrapfen" - fresh doughnuts
Daily fresh "Bauernkrapfen" (doughnuts) at the Gernkogelalm!