Nature Experiences on the Fulseck
Imposing peaks, crystal-clear mountain water, the fragrance of flower-strewn meadows and a natural sense of hospitality. With hiking paths that offer constant diversity, the Fulseck is an ideal mountain for families: a nature paradise for fans of outdoor sports, hikers, and for visitors in search of pure relaxation and enjoyment! With the help of the Fulseck Summit Lift, you are brought in total comfort one step closer to your chosen destination. Numerous opportunities for the whole family, as well as for bikers and hikers, promise days filled with magical experiences, guaranteeing boundless enjoyment and variety. A wide range of special events – from live music to fun children’s festivals on the mountain – make your every wish come true. When you stop in at mountain hut for a well-earned refreshment break, our hosts will treat you to a mouthwatering selection of foods produced right here in the region.
Forest playground on Mirror Lake
Climb, jump, balance, dig – in the forest playground, children discover their own corner of heaven. Numerous play areas along with a water- and sand playground set the kids’ pulses racing with total joy. A climbing tower, swings and slacklines will quench their thirst for constant activity. While your youngsters explore the playground, comfortable seats and even recliners alongside Mirror Lake invite you to unwind completely.
RIDE UP on the lift – RIDE DOWN on your bike
You and your bike can make your way up to the mid-station or mountain terminal effortlessly – the starting point for all of your alpine adventures. Begin your bike tour and savor the total beauty of the mountains – without losing any precious time on the ride up.
Service days, opening times and prices
Operation times for Gipfelbahn-Fulseck 2018:
- May 17th – May 22th (Thursday - Tuesday)
- May 24th – May 27th (Thursday - Sunday)
- May 31th - June 3rd (Thursday - Sunday)
- June 7th - September 30rd, daily open
- October 1st - October 24th (Thursday to Sunday only)
- October 25th - November 4th, daily open
- 8:30 am – 12:00 noon and 1:00 – 3:30 pm at the top and bottom of every hour, continuous service as needed
- Last descent: mountain-station: 4:00 pm, middle-station 4:30 pm
Standard rate for sections 1 and 2
- Adults: € 25.50 ascent AND descent
- Children: € 13.00 € ascent AND descent
- Gastein-Card: € 22.00