Stubnerkogel - Take a look and be bold
The Stubnerkogel in Bad Gastein is not only a legendary skiing mountain but also an amazing panoramic mountain: Special attention is initially required for the 140 metre long suspension bridge which sways gently in the wind, directly opposite an appealing viewing platform then looms aptly named "Glocknerblick" (Glockner view).
For all visitors who dare, it opens up the most amazing view of Austria's highest mountain, the Großglockner (3798 m). The Felsenweg trail, which includes a striking vantage point, completes the mountain experience. This action-packed trail extends over 100 m and leads to a natural plateau offering superb views.
Service days, opening times and prices
Operating times: Stubenerkogelbahn Bad Gastein:
- Operates daily from 19 May to 21 October 2018
- Running continuously from 08.30 am to 4.00 pm (In poor weather and in May, June & October, every hour only.
- Last descent: 4.00 pm & from 17 June - 23 September at 4.30 pm
Operating times: Senderbahn Angertal:
- Operates daily from 7 July to 2 September 2018
- Running continuously from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm (In poor weather every full hour only)
- Last descent: 4.30 pm
Standard rate for sections 1 and 2:
- Adults: € 25.50 ascent AND descent
- Children: € 13.00 ascent AND descent
- Gastein-Card: € 22.00