Kollmansegg – Schneeberg hiking & biking area. Rustic treats
await in the Bürglalm and Zachhofalm mountain huts.
Bürglalm 6-seater chairlift
From Dienten ski centre take the 6-seater chairlift up to an altitude of 1620 m into the beautiful hiking & biking area around the Wastlhöhe, Kollmansegg and Schneeberg peaks.
In addition to wonderful views of the Sea of Rocks and the Hochkönig Massif, there are plenty of quaint mountain huts such as the Kräuteralm, Bürglalm and Zachhofalm mountain inns in which to take a break.
The new nature Flowtrial in Dienten am Hochkönig runs along a distance of 4.2 km with an approximate altitude of 550 meters. Starting with a wave built into the track through the idyllic timberland up to spectacular steep turns, the nature trail offers an extensive programme full of action for the whole family.
Service days, opening times and prices 2019
- Low season: 10.09. - 26.09.2019 Tuesday & Thursday
- High season: 03.06. - 05.09.2019 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Special operation: 30.05.2019
From 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Adults (over 19 years): € 19.00 ascent AND descent, ascent or descent: € 14.20
- Youth (16-18 years): € 14.20 ascent AND descent, ascent or descent € 10.60
- Children (6-15 years): € 9.50 ascent AND descent, ascent or descent € 7.10
Info: free use of summer mountain lifts with the Hochkönig Card!