Karbachalm cabin lift
Toni's meadow playground puts an end to boredom
The Karbachalm cabin lift goes quickly and conveniently to Toni's Meadow Playground. At the top there are numerous play stations to thrill and excite children of all ages. Even the smallest of visitors can let their creativity run free in their own separate water and sand play area. More active visitors will find plenty to please on the climbing tower, slack lines and playing mountain frisbee or simply chill out in the relaxation and barbecue areas.
Explore family-friendly hiking trails
Any trip to the Karbackalm should include at least a small walk with all the family.
The surrounding hiking trails have all been designed to be freely accessible meaning parents with children and pushchairs can easily enjoy them too. You can enjoy unique panoramic views of the Hochkönig region at the same time. Entertaining play equipment and tree houses along the entire trail ensure versatility and adventure.
Right next to the top station there is the entrance of the mountain card trail. One can expect an undescribable panorama - the Hochkönig mountain is presenting itself from its most beautiful side. There will be a short introduction of how to use the mountain cart before going down and finally off you go! An adventerous distance of 6.5 km and an altitude of 650 meters full of action is awaiting you.
Service days, opening times and prices
- Special operation: 31.05.2018 and 16.08.2018
- High season: 01.06. - 09.09.2018 daily (closed Tues & Thurs)
- Low season: 10.09. - 07.10.2018, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
- 09.00 am - 05.00 pm
- Adults (over 19 years): € 18.50 ascent AND descent, ascent € 13.90, descent € 11.60
- Youth (16-18 years): € 13.90 ascent AND descent, ascent € 10.40, descent € 8.70
- Children (6-15 years): € 9.20 ascent AND descent, ascent € 6.90, descent € 5.80
Info: free use of summer mountain lifts with the Hochkönig Card!