Flying Mozart - Wagrain
countless hikes in the Salzburger Sportwelt.
Wagrain Bike Park is a particular highlight:
amateurs and the more experienced alike will find a cool mix of trails, jumps, tables and countless steep turns.
Flying Mozart cable car
The Flying Mozart cable care is located in the Kirchboden district of Wagrain. The 10 man cabin lift takes visitors to the summit of Grießenkareck in two sections. You decide whether to take the lift to the middle station or travel through - without changing - to the alpine pastures of Kogelalm.
The Flying Mozart top station is the starting point for the themed trail to Rupertisee Lake and for mountain hikes to Kleinarl across the Salzburger Almenweg trail.
The action mountain: Wagrain Bike Park
In addition to various mountain biking routes, the mountain biking park will provide that special thrill: Beginners and experts alike will find flowing downhill and free riding trails at the "Flying Mozart" cable car.
With its cool mix of trails, jumps, tables and the slope style park even adrenalin junkies will not miss out!
The mountain ascent is by cable car – straight to the enjoyment with no effort in just a few minutes!
Service days, opening times & prices:
- 31.05. – 03.06.2018 (Feast of Corpus Cristi: Thursday – Sunday)
- 09.06. - 30.06.2018 (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday)
- 01.07. - 02.09.2018 daily
- 03.09. - 07.10.2018 (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday &Sunday)
- 13.10. - 14.10.2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
- 20.10. - 21.10.2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
- 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
- Lift operates in all weather conditions:
- Flying Mozart cable car, ascent and descent: Adult € 18.60 and child € 11.20
- From 3:00 pm onwards: 50% trial discount on ascent and descent
Special 5 in 7 Wagrain hiking ticket:
During operating times:
- Adults: € 62.00
- Children: € 37.20
- all cable cars in Snow Space Salzburg are included
Children: (2003 - 2012)