Hochwurzen summit lift
The first summer sledding lift in the world on the Hochwurzen
Guests can enjoy the exhilaration of reaching the summit quite comfortably thanks to the Hochwurzen summit lift.
The 10 man cabin lift also provides outstanding views of the Dachstein Massif.
Fancy heading back down into the valley on a mountain go-kart or even a summer sled?
Both are possible on Hochwurzen!
Anyone looking for a very special thrill can travel down into the valley at high speed through the open countryside.
Rental station near the Hochwurzen summit lift bottom station: Go-karts - Schi Lenz shop
A very special new entry system makes boarding the cabins especially convenient for families with pushchairs and wheelchair users.
The highlights on Hochwurzen:
- 7 kilometre long mountain go-kart track
- starting point for all outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking of all difficulty levels
- modern and spacious summit lift
- breath-taking views
Service days, opening times and prices 2019
- 29th May 2019 - 13th October 2019
- Operates daily from 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Ascent & Descent:
- Adult: € 15.00
- Child: € 8.30
You can find more information about prices here: Summer 2019 prices