What is ATOMIC Savor? With Savor, everyone will be able to ski easier from the first turns to last lifts - whether they're new to the snow, return after decades away or seek pure convenience.
Classic barriers to our sport - exhaustion and soreness, complicated equipment - are no longer in the way.
Programme TASTE & TEST:
- from 9.30am TEST ATOMIC Savor: meeting point at the Dampfkessel in Snow Space Salzburg in Flachau (next to the bottom station Space Jet 1)
- 10.00am to 11.00am: We will start with a hearty "Weißwurst Breakfast" (sausage breakfast) into the day. (for free for all TASTE & TEST participants - as long as stocks last)
- We put emphasis on regional products. The sausages (Weißwurst) are from the local butcher "Huteger" in Bad Hofgastein and the Prezeln are freshly baked in the bakery Sieberer in Filzmoos.
- There are free beverages from the brewery Aldersbach for all All TASTE & TEST participants.
- from 10am, our ATOMIC Savor guides know the ski resort Snow Space Salzburg best. From insider tips to culinary highlights the local guides know everything. Together with the guides the participants discover the ski resort by visiting the highest farmers’ market in the alps or the Ski & Wine Enjoyment partners. Apart from this, one has the chance to see other highlights. All ATOMC Savor participants may expect a special ski day.
- every 1,5 hours a new group starts with our Savor guides
- from 12 am onwards: Live-Band "Jazzbüro" in the Dampfkessel
- 3pm prize draw of the large Ski amadé and ATOMIC Savor competition
- Finally an enjoyable end to the day with Après ski at the Dampfkessel. All TASTE & TEST participants get a wheat beer (also non-alcoholic) from the brewery Aldersbach for free.
- The ski test is for free! Registration at the event.
What can be testet?
The whole ATOMIC Savor collection (Savor Ski, Savor Helmet & Savor Boot)
Culinary delicacies from the region are included, with wine lovers in mind: at the same time in Ski amadé, the "Ski and wine gourmet week" and the "Highest famer's market in the Alps in Ski amadé" takes place.
Many ski huts will be hosting wine tastings and tasting sessions. Local farmers and producers from the region will be selling their products on the market stands, direcctly at the ski huts.
On both TEST days there is a large Ski amadé and ATOMIC Savor competition with really great prizes!
All TASTE AND TEST participants take part in our Ski amadé and ATOMIC Savor competition. Prize draw always at 3pm.
You can win the following prizes:
1 ski weekend in Ski amadé for the season 2019/20 including Savor equipment (skis, ski boots and helmet for two people), sponsored by ATOMIC