"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
At the 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd of March 2019, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Gehwolfalm.
- Bacon (selfmade)
- Sausages (selfmade)
- Bread (selfmade)
- Honey (Stallerhof)
- Cheese (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Spreads (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Schnapps /Liqueures (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products, Stallerhof)
Moreover the Gehwoltalm offeres selfmade "Krapfen" (doughnuts) with traditional farmers markets dishes on their menue.
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week - 16th to 23rd March 2019
- Sunday, 17th: Honey specialities by Stallerhof from Hüttschlag
- Tuesday, 18th: Specialities from the own farm & straw slippers by Lisi Gratz
- Thursday, 19th: Wine tasting by winery Hindler
- Friday, 20th: Sheep milk specialities by organic cheese diary Kreuzer
- Saturday, 22nd: Arler natural cosmetics and bio beef by Gehwolfalm
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Gehwolfalm menu.
- O-Power´s lentils soup with lamp from Großarltal (after a recipe from the award winning brothers Obauer in Werfen)
- Bio beef steak of the own production
- Home made "Kaiserschmarrn" with „SalzburgLand“ alpine milk and eggs by Großarler Wandlehenhof