"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
From the 17th March 2019, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Steinbock Alm.
- Oil and Vinegar (Home made)
- Bread (Home made)
- Herbs/Tea/Spices (Home made)
- Home made doughnuts "Bauern- and Fleischkrapfen"
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week - 16th to 23rd March 2019
Culinary highlights during the Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week:
- Sunday, 17.03.2019: Roasted duck with parsnip / red cabbage / orangesauce served with one glas of "Zweigelt" from the winery Netzl - € 26,00
- Monday, 18.03.2019: Duet from venisons with "Macairelaibchen" / turnips served with one glas of "Merlot" from the winery Setzer - € 26,00
- Tuesday, 19.03.2019: "Oxtail-doghtnuts" with smocked "Kartoffelstampf" / parsley / port wine served with one glas of "Pinot Blanc Amadé Weiss" from the winery Prieler - € 19,00
- Wednesday, 20.03.2019: Pink roasted cap of rump from the calf with horseradish / celeriac served with one glas of "Grüner Veltliner" from the winery Donabaum - € 19,00
- Thursday, 21.03.2019: Piccata from the monkfish with pasta with tomatosauce / peas served with one glas of "Rosé" from the winery Setzer - € 24,00
- Friday, 22.03.2019: "Lammkrone" from the "Tauern-lamb" with couscous / ratatouille served with one glas of "Blaufränkisch Amadé Rot" from the winery Kollwentz - € 25,00
- Saturday, 23.03.2019: Pasta / trufflesauce served with one glas of "Chardonnay" from the winery Moser - € 23,00
Supporting programme during the Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week:
- Saturday, 16.03.2019: 12:30 Live-Music with the "Kuhboys"
- Sunday, 17.03.2019: Skihüttenroas with the "Talberg Musi" and Highest Farmers Market
- Thursday, 21.03.2019: Winetasting with the winery Krispel
- Saturday, 23.03.2019: Live-Music with "The Strangers"
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Steinbock Alm menu.