General terms and conditions for ski passes
A KeyCard is required for ski passes!
You pay a deposit of €3.00 for this card, which is refunded when you return the card undamaged.
Requirement for a photograph
Photographic ID is required when purchasing a ski pass for 9 days or more!
Photo booths can be found at all ticket offices; unfortunately it is not possible to use photos taken elsewhere.
Multi-day passes are only valid on consecutive days.
Early purchase and use of multi-day ski passes is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day. Exception: Haus/Ennstal Tauernseilbahn cable car. Half-day cut-off point for multi-day passes: 12 midday.
A mixed price will be calculated for periods spanning different parts of the season.
In the pre, low and high season, ski operations may be restricted to specific ski areas or to weekends.
Are accepted (Visa, Mastercard)
Sale of ski passes in hotels
You can now also obtain your ski pass directly from many hotels.
The relevant mountain railway offices will be pleased to provide information regarding large groups and special discounts.
Group prices apply from a minimum number of 20 participants.
Extract from the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TARIFFS
- Ski passes are not transferable.
- Misuse of ski passes will result in your ski pass being removed and you being banned from using the lifts.
- In addition, you will have to pay a fine of €50.00 and the cost of a day's pass at the full rate. Even the attempt to transfer a ski pass to another guest will be regarded as misuse.
- All ticket holders must store their tickets so that no third parties have access to them.
- Forgotten or lost ski passes will not be replaced.
- Separate tariffs for tobogganing in the evenings and night skiing.
Subject to change and correction.
All prices in euros, including 10% VAT