Ski holiday in Schladming-Dachstein
Between the superb south faces of the Dachstein and the Schladminger Tauern you will find all the highlights which the winter has to offer.
The 8 winter sports centres of the Schladming-Dachstein holiday region impress with the variety of their amenities, Styrian hospitality and their very own charisma.
The Schladming 4-mountain ski complex links the 4 largest Styrian ski mountains – Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm. 123 kilometres of pistes and 44 modern cableways and lifts – non-stop! That is unique, not just in Ski amadé, but also in the whole of Austria.
- Schladming 4-mountain ski complex
- Ski fun guaranteed: From the beginner to the expert
- All-year-round ski area: Dachstein Glacier
- Variety of ski lodges, and culinary delicacies
- Winter fun also away from the ski pistes
- Webcams from Schladming-Dachstein
Top offer: Ski amadé Ladies' Week
Whoever enjoys their ski holiday as a couple in Ski amadé Ladies Week from 21st until 28th of march and books a weeks package, then receives a free 6-day lift pass from their accommodation hosts. The best thing about this is: this offer naturally also applies for gentlemen!
Top offer: 4=3 package
4 days’ skiing for the price of only 3.
The 4=3 package includes 4 overnight stays and a 4-day lift pass for the price of only 3!
Top offer: Ski & Board Special
7-overnights in the choosen accommodation incl. 6-day skiticket Ski amadé from € 445 per person in a double room!
Top offer: Bed & Breakfast + Ski
The B&B ski offer is the ideal opportunity for a good value ski holiday in Austria. Those who like to do their own thing will find real bargains here in the pre, mid and late season.
Our Special Tips
Services from A-Z
- Airportshuttle von Salzburg, München, Wien, Graz, Klagenfurt und Innsbruck in die Urlaubsregionen Ramsau am Dachstein und Schladming - Dachstein
- Bahnhofshuttle von Schladming, Bischofshofen und Salzburg
- Ausflugsfahrten im Sommer und Winter, Wien-Transfer, Krankentransporte sowie individuelle Fahrten nach Wunsch.
- VIP-Shuttle - luxuriös ausgestattete Großraumlimousine
The ski show "Tradition of Snow" takes place on Mondays from 20:15 h at the finish area Hauser Kaibling!
The nostalgic skiers and the ski & snowboard school Haus im Ennstal present in one hour the development of Alpine skiing during the past decades. Also participating is Franz Maier-Watzinger, our popular ski-bob athlete. The impressive snow groomers, a motocross athlete, paragliders, sleighs and the "Zipfelbob" girls add to the programme. The absolute highlight, however, are the "Slope-Stylers" who show how ski sports will look like in the future with their frontflips, backflips & more. You are welcome to join the snow-bar of the Haus im Ennstal ski & snowboard school to keep warm with hot drinks. Siegfried Steiner will accompany you through the programme.opening times: On mondays, on special dates!
The Tenne Stadl offers alpine culinary located directly at the WM Park Planai.
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week 16th to 23rd March 2019
Don't miss out: On saturday, the 17th of march at the Tenne Stadl - Winetasting with Kurt Heinrich and styrian spreads.
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Tenne Stadl menu.
- Styrian onion soup with pumpkin seed oil
- "Genussspecht with bacon", with onion and cheese filled pumkin cutlet of pork with parsley potatoes
- Quenelles with styrian cheese and cabbage salad
Viking Childrens' OlympicsSchischule Resch, 5550 Radstadt tel. 06454 / 8400 Details
The Viking Childrens' Olympics will take place twice during the winter months. All children aged 6-12 years can take part. There are games, such as obstacle race, balancing, and much more.