Ski holiday in Schladming-Dachstein
Between the superb south faces of the Dachstein and the Schladminger Tauern you will find all the highlights which the winter has to offer.
The 8 winter sports centres of the Schladming-Dachstein holiday region impress with the variety of their amenities, Styrian hospitality and their very own charisma.
The Schladming 4-mountain ski complex links the 4 largest Styrian ski mountains – Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm. 123 kilometres of pistes and 44 modern cableways and lifts – non-stop! That is unique, not just in Ski amadé, but also in the whole of Austria.
- Schladming 4-mountain ski complex
- Ski fun guaranteed: From the beginner to the expert
- All-year-round ski area: Dachstein Glacier
- Variety of ski lodges, and culinary delicacies
- Winter fun also away from the ski pistes
- Webcams from Schladming-Dachstein
Top offer: Ski amadé Ladies' Week
Whoever enjoys their ski holiday as a couple in Ski amadé Ladies Week from 21st until 28th of march and books a weeks package, then receives a free 6-day lift pass from their accommodation hosts. The best thing about this is: this offer naturally also applies for gentlemen!
Top offer: 4=3 package
4 days’ skiing for the price of only 3.
The 4=3 package includes 4 overnight stays and a 4-day lift pass for the price of only 3!
Top offer: Ski & Board Special
7-overnights in the choosen accommodation incl. 6-day skiticket Ski amadé from € 445 per person in a double room!
Top offer: Bed & Breakfast + Ski
The B&B ski offer is the ideal opportunity for a good value ski holiday in Austria. Those who like to do their own thing will find real bargains here in the pre, mid and late season.
Our Special Tips
Services from A-Z
A sophisticated composition of tradition and Styrian cosiness, modern lifestyle, effortlessness, and full enjoyment.
- Gusto-box: 7 different pizzas
- Big Burger
- Cheese sausage
- Curry sausage!
Every Fiday and Saturday: Happy Hour from 14.00 h for ALL drinks!
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week - 21st to 28th March 2020
During this week the Schafalm would love to serve you regional and traditional dishes. Beside those culinary treats they are offering a wide range of international, Austrian and Styrian wines.
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Schafalm menu.
Enjoy traditional, hearty Styrian delicacies. Our staff is happy to take care of your kids' preferences.
- Chanterelle sauce with bread dumpling
- Garlic soup served in a bread bowl
- 'Bauernschmaus' (Farmer's feast)
- Venison goulash
- We use produce from our own farm and woods (venison).
- Typcal hut-drink: homemade 'Zirbenschnapserl', homemade nut-schnaps
Individual service by the innkeepers, always in good form. Good vibes with lots of après ski!
- Alm-coffee wit Alm-raunggerln (sweet dish),
- Styrian 'Wurzelfleisch' (boiled beef) with vegetables and potatoes
- Potato-soup-pot with garlic bread
- Typical hut-drink: "Geiler Hirsch"