Stay Ski amadé
Did you know that...
...you can choose from 16 accommodations with one or more eco-labels for your holiday in Ski amadé?
Even without certification, many more hotels pay attention to the sustainable use of the region's resources and independently create environmentally friendly offers for you.
Certifications & Awards
- Seal of quality for environmentally conscious management and social action of the companies.
- Quality guarantee – relaxing stay I healthy and regional resources I support for the use of public transport I comfortable indoor climate with optimised heating control, thermal insulation and use of selected materials
- Organic food
- Natural cosmetics
- Green electricity
- Twice-yearly organic inspection and CO2 balancing every two years
Together with Climate Alliance Austria, the businesses are subjected to a holistic analysis of the business, on the basis of which concrete goals and measures are then set and constantly evaluated.
For example: do not use tropical timber and greenhouse gases with a high GWP (Global Warming Potential).
- Certification of products and services with low environmental impact
- Environmentally friendly and healthier products and services
- Is recognised in all 28 EU member states as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein
- Creates social services where they are needed.
- Offers new income opportunities to farmers and thus supports the preservation of small-scale agriculture and forestry.
- Secures and creates jobs on the farm and in the region.
- Strengthens cohesion through new networks and cooperation between agriculture and forestry and social institutions, communities and the population.
- The Klausnerhof farm offers education, health and prevention on the farm, animal-assisted intervention, riding therapy and riding lessons.
The internationally recognized certification for small and medium-sized companies takes place in all relevant sustainability areas: environmentally friendly management, social responsibility, cultural authenticity and health & safety.
Transparency and honesty:
An easy-to-understand score card shows the guests where the company is and where there is still room for improvement. The certification is confirmed by an independent audit (both online and onsite) and is valid for 2 years.
- Consumes only 25% of the energy of comparable wellness areas, due to the energy-efficient design.
- Renowned environmental award
- Annually rewards outstanding, sustainable projects with a focus on resource conservation, energy efficiency and the use of renewable energies.
The Environmental Service Gala awards companies in four categories:
- Energy-efficient production
- Resource-efficient management
- Innovative heating and cooling
- Environmentally friendly holidays