Ride Ski amadé
Rookie of the Year
It's your turn!
Do you love skiing and jumping for all you're worth in the snowparks of Ski amadé, filming your tricks and showing them off on your social media channel? Then apply now and become Ski amadé Rookie of the Year and check out the exclusive Ski amadé sponsor deal with a Ski amadé winter season pass, a €1,000 Blue Tomato shopping voucher, freestyle coaching, a day at the Absolut Park team shoot and much more...!
In the upcoming winter season 2021/2022, the "Rookie of the Year" contest will take place in Ski amadé for the second time. With this initiative we promote the talents of young, enthusiastic snowboarders and freeskiers who want to make a name for themselves on the snowpark scene.
Success, Fame and Glory
One of the first three Ski amadé Rookies of the Year was 17-year-old Matěj Švancer from Pinzgau.
He made it and is now a full member of the Austrian Freeski team.
His greatest success to date was as junior double world champion in 2021.
Submission deadline: November 30, 2021
- Ski amadé winter season pass for 2021/22 AND 2022/23
- €1000 shopping voucher at Blue Tomato for your new equipment
- Freestyle coaching in Ski amadé
- Participation in the Absolut Park team coaching
- You will be the face of the new RIDE Ski amadé campaign for 2021/22 and 2022/23
- Ambassador for RIDE Ski amadé 2021-23
- You are 15 years of age or older (Girls & Boys / Ski & Snowboard)
- During the season you are constantly shredding in at least three different of the ten Ski amadé snow parks
- You can do cool tricks and show them on Instagram and TikTok
- You are motivated to improve your skills, you are reliable and you can regularly take part in Cash4Tricks events and contests
- You are not media shy, check Instagram & TikTok and delivering video clips is easy for you
- You are ready to deliver full in winter 2021/22 and 2022/23