Obiekty od A do Z
Taxi WimmerSalzachweg 16, 5600 St.Johann i.Pg. telefon +43 6412 6245
Buchau SalettlHallmoos 20, 5600 Sankt Johann im Pongau telefon +43 676 34 09 923 Szczegóły
The perfect place to relax and revive before taking to the slopes again. Full service.
Located directly next to the ski slope in Alpendorf village, the restaurant "Butz & Stingl" welcomes skiers from lunch time until party time. Relax in the typical Austrian style restaurant or on the sunny patio.
Are you up for some Après-Ski? Than come by after riding your last slope to the valley.Godziny otwarcia: from mid of November until mid of April, opens at 11 a.m.
In St. Johann in Salzburg there are two well-groomed trails at your disposal.
- Plankenau Loipe: 6.2 kms (intermediate)
- Alpendorf Loipe: 4 kms (intermediate)
You can find a third cross country trail on the mountain, directly situated next to the top station of the Alpendorf gondola (2,2 km - intermediate)
"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
At the 16th and the 23rd of March 2019, you will be able to try local products and purchase these tasty products from local producers at the Gernkogelalm market stands.
- Cheese by the own farm
- Home made bread
- Pickled vegetables
- Curd cheese spread
- "Bauernkrapfen" - fresh doughnuts
Daily fresh "Bauernkrapfen" (doughnuts) at the Gernkogelalm!
Restaurant and après-ski bar in Alpendorf, Sankt Johann.
Enjoy traditional food and some nice après-ski partys in the heart of Alpendorf village.Godziny otwarcia: In winter daily from 3.30 p.m.
Kitchen is open from 4 p.m. till 9.30 p.m.
- Spacious eatery serving traditional Pongau favorites out of a giant griddle, healthy salad buffet, fresh pastries, homemade pizza and much more.
- patio with outside service
- Jagastubn with wait staff
- kids playground
- Sunbathing area with free deckchairs, great way to soak up some rays
- Sundeck, sheltered from the wind, with splendid panoramic views
The Chapel of St. Ann is the oldest building in St. Johann, formerly the place where bones were stored, dating from 1520. Situated in the town centre, next to Pongauer Dom.
A perfect way to warm up after a day of skiing! Treat yourself to trendy music and cool drinks together with the Eule-team.