Narty w Großarltal
Doskonale utrzymane stoki, nowoczesne wyciągi i tradycyjne alpejskie schroniska dla narciarzy – to wszystko znajdziesz w Großarltal. Ośrodek wyróżniają dziewicze krajobrazy, wiejski charakter gmin Großarl i Hüttschlag oraz atmosfera nowoczesnego centrum sportów zimowych. Miłośnicy białego szaleństwa mogą tu być pewni śniegu na stokach jeszcze po Wielkanocy. Rozległe zbocza, szerokie stoki oraz najnowocześniejsze wyciągi i kolejki – tak w skrócie można opisać ośrodek narciarski Großarltal-Dorfgastein.
Trasy są tu różnorodne, a stoki doskonale utrzymane.
Przytulne schroniska dla narciarzy, bary śnieżne i nasłonecznione tarasy zapraszają do relaksu po sportowych wyczynach i w trakcie wieczornych imprez après ski.
- Górskie atrakcje:
- poranna sesja narciarska „Skikeriki” – „Narty o poranku”, wielkie śnieżne igloo, miejsca relaksu, snowpark
- Fantastyczne oferty ryczałtowe
- Tydzień narciarski dla pań z udziałem gościa specjalnego Glasperlenspiel & DJ Ötzi
- Salzburski adwent w górach w Großarltal
Top events in Grossarl
Serwis od A do Z
The desire to spend an active, fulfilled life unites most of us. Moments together with our family as well as time for ourselves are valuable, but – unfortunately – often rare commodities. We at the Bergzeit Hotel, invite you to turn these important desires into reality. On holiday in the Salzburger Land region you will feel how nature’s energy and joy will restore your inner balance and take you back to your roots.
Since we know how precious having the time to take it slow is, we will, of course, support this process. We will thus look after your every need throughout your stay and provide personal input. Experience the hotel’s unique blend of charming Italian hospitality and Austrian cordiality as well as the extensive sports and activity programme, designed to the needs of younger and older guests alike. Being in the right place at the right time – that is what we call a perfect holiday.
Rest assured: You'll feel it!
Ski and Wine Enjoyment Week
Regional delicacies, excellent wines and splendid slopes await you for a ski & wine week in the valley of Grossarl . During this week we do have a real gold digger atmosphere as well. With a bit of luck you can win one of 20 valuable prizes, first and foremost a brand new Audi A1 Sportback and a real gold treasure. Book your holiday in a unique world of pleasure in the middle of the amazing mountains of Salzburg.
AdegNr. 126, 5612 Hüttschlag telefon +43 (0) 6417 / 347
In Grossarl and Hüttschlag you can go cross country skiing on 25 km of tracked trails. For the most part, the trails in our region are tracked for classic as well as “skating” technique.
In Grossarl as well as Hüttschlag, there are cross-country trails lit up after dark on certain days. The ca. 2 km-long night trail in Grossarl is at the Reitwiese, open to skiers Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 until 8:30 p.m. In Hüttschlag, there is a ca. 3 km-long floodlit trail next to the Aschaustüberl. This is available to all skiers on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 6 and 8:30 p.m.
BillaUnterbergstraße 74, 5611 Großarl telefon +43 (0) 6414 / 8635
"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
At the 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd of March 2019, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Gehwolfalm.
- Bacon (selfmade)
- Sausages (selfmade)
- Bread (selfmade)
- Honey (Stallerhof)
- Cheese (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Spreads (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products)
- Schnapps /Liqueures (Kreuzer Sheep's milk products, Stallerhof)
Moreover the Gehwoltalm offeres selfmade "Krapfen" (doughnuts) with traditional farmers markets dishes on their menue.
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week - 16th to 23rd March 2019
- Sunday, 17th: Honey specialities by Stallerhof from Hüttschlag
- Tuesday, 18th: Specialities from the own farm & straw slippers by Lisi Gratz
- Thursday, 19th: Wine tasting by winery Hindler
- Friday, 20th: Sheep milk specialities by organic cheese diary Kreuzer
- Saturday, 22nd: Arler natural cosmetics and bio beef by Gehwolfalm
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Gehwolfalm menu.
- O-Power´s lentils soup with lamp from Großarltal (after a recipe from the award winning brothers Obauer in Werfen)
- Bio beef steak of the own production
- Home made "Kaiserschmarrn" with „SalzburgLand“ alpine milk and eggs by Großarler Wandlehenhof