Schi în regiunea de iarnă Grossarltal! Pârtii perfect preparate până după Paști și evenimente speciale precum Skikeriki, igluu uriaș din zăpadă, locațiile de popas, snowpark și domeniul pentru copii.
Schi în Valea Großarl-Dorfgastein
Stațiunile de iarnă Großarl și Dorfgastein, situate în mijlocul panoramei muntoase a Parcului Național Hohe Tauern, conving oaspeții cu pârtiile perfect preparate, instalații de urcare confortabile și natura idilică și locațiile de popas de pe marginea pârtiilor.
Bucurați-vă de schi matinal "Skikeriki", socializare la Apres Ski, drumeții ghidate cu rachetele de zăpadă, ture de schi și trasee de schi fond și de drumeții perfect preparate. Descoperiți imagini actuale pe camerele web din regiunea de schi Grossarltal.
Services from A-Z
The desire to spend an active, fulfilled life unites most of us. Moments together with our family as well as time for ourselves are valuable, but – unfortunately – often rare commodities. We at the Bergzeit Hotel, invite you to turn these important desires into reality. On holiday in the Salzburger Land region you will feel how nature’s energy and joy will restore your inner balance and take you back to your roots.
Since we know how precious having the time to take it slow is, we will, of course, support this process. We will thus look after your every need throughout your stay and provide personal input. Experience the hotel’s unique blend of charming Italian hospitality and Austrian cordiality as well as the extensive sports and activity programme, designed to the needs of younger and older guests alike. Being in the right place at the right time – that is what we call a perfect holiday.
Rest assured: You'll feel it!
Ski and Wine Enjoyment Week
Regional delicacies, excellent wines and splendid slopes await you for a ski & wine week in the valley of Grossarl . During this week we do have a real gold digger atmosphere as well. With a bit of luck you can win one of 20 valuable prizes, first and foremost a brand new Audi A1 Sportback and a real gold treasure. Book your holiday in a unique world of pleasure in the middle of the amazing mountains of Salzburg.
WINTER HOLIDAY AT HOTEL JOHANNESHOF **** IN GROSSARL
Grossarl in SalzburgerLand is also known as the "Valley of Mountain Huts" and is part of Ski Amadé in winter. Hotel Johanneshof direct in the centre of Unterberg-Grossarl. Here, you can unwind to your heart's content and yet enjoy all the conveniences of a popular tourism destination.
Ski & Wine Enjoment Week:
- 7 nights including half board
- 6-day-skipass Ski amadé and Grossarl-Dorfgastein
- Sunday and Thursday night: Gala Dinner incl. Wine accompaniment
- Tuesday: Cable Car Dinner incl. Wine Accompaniment. Dinner high up in the air with a beautiful overview of the Grossarl Valley – Surcharge 89,- Euro/person
- Wednesday: "Weinroas" (wine journey)
- Friday: Big-Bottle-Buddeln und Big-Bottle-Party with award ceremony
In the middle of March, all the sporty gourmets are invited to an enjoyment and sun skiing week in Grossarltal in Ski amadé.
During the day you can enjoy sun skiing and the visit of the highest farmer’s market in the Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area, whereas in the evening you get spoiled by delicacies from the local gastronomy as well as by good wines from Austrian vintners. And the best: This enjoyment is free of charge if you book the “ski and wine enjoyment week” which consits of accommodation, skipass and enjoyment-package. An extra charge has to be paid if you participate the “Gondel-Dinner” (dinner in the cable cars).
In addition, real gold-digging moods are during the “Big-Bottle-Buddeln”. If you are lucky, you can win one of 20 prizes – first and foremost a brand new Audi A1 Sportback worth € 19,376 and a gold treasure worth about € 1,750. You can also enjoy the legendary gondola dinner with the exquisite “Ski-amadé” wines.
One week of enjoyment with wine tasting, ski pass (only available for adults / children's ski passes at reception), gondola dinner ...
7 nights with half board and all Römerhof extras
- 7 nights with half board and all "Römerhof Extras
- 6 day ski pass Amade (only for adults / children's ski passes available at reception)
- 1 wine tasting in our wine cellar
- Our legendary gondola dinner:
We serve a 4-course menu in the gondolas of the Fulseck cable car with wine tasting and matching wines to the menu.
- 1 regional gourmet menu with wine accompaniment
- 1 reserved seat at the Wengeralm or Schlossalm ski hut - plus 1 glass of Austrian wine each
- Top wine (1 glass per ski day. Max on 6 days)
ONE PRICE INCLUDES MANY SERVICES
Hotel Römerhof has a variety of included services for your stay in Gastein. These services help perfectly round out your holiday in Gastein at Hotel Römerhof. And of course, there is no surcharge for these services during your stay in Gastein:
- Unlimited use of: swimming pool, whirlpool, saunas and herbal steam room
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast buffet with organic corner and tea bar
- Daily variety of sheet cakes in the afternoon
- Daily, fresh salad bar selections
- Culinary delicacies and vegetarian options
- Gourmet menu
- Differing themed buffets
- Table tennis and kids play area
- Unlimited use of our fitness area
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms
- Unlimited use of the hotel iPad (includes newspaper subscriptions and info)
- Unlimited use of rental bicycles and mountain bikes (free of charge)
- free unlimited use of the free unlimited use of the Solarbad in Dorfgastein with giant water slides for children and large swimming pool (July and August)
- Children are members of the Gasti Club with children's program for free in summer (July, August)
- In wintertime ski schools ski or snowboard lessons 10% discount
- Free baby monitor via the telephone system
- Bathrobes for adults