Предприятия от А до Я
The WM-Arena Eggmayr is located directly at the Hauser Kaibling and offers not only après ski, but much more. A stopover in the disco is great fun and involves partying until the early morning. Enjoy the Hauser Kaibling après ski and make some new friends.
Restaurant and Apres Ski Arena right at the bottom station of the Hauser Kaibling 8seater gondola lft.
Every day from 15 h Apres Ski with DJ and from 21.00 h disco.
- Pizzeria - homemade pizzas!
- Every day different Styrian specialties such as joint, ribs and much more
- Typical hut-drink: 'heiße Witwe', 'Feigerl' and 'beschwipste Helene'
The tip for cosiness: the ski hut convinces with youthful touch, culinary delights, and friendly service.
Alpine gastronomy, selected wines, and great service await you when taking a break from skiing on the Hauser Kaibling.
Ski- and Wine Enjoyment Week von 16.-23.03.2019
On saturday, a "Schnapps" tasting will await you at the "DU & I Alm". Moreover, there will be offered the whole week:
Snow & Beef
Specialities from Cult beef
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
Don't miss out the local dishes at the Du & I Alm:
- Beef brawn on lamb's lettuce and pumpkin seed vinaigrette
- Pancake filled with spinach, sheep cheese and green salad
- Fried beef and onions in gravy with butter quenelles and bacon beans
- Lukewarm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
'Harrys Lärchenpavillion' il located in the Kaiblingalm area, at the "Alm 6er" chairlift. The friendly team awaits you!
- Homemade Pizzas
- Terrace BBQ
- Styrian Cheese bread (grey cheese from teh Ennstal valley)
- Styrian 'Spreckbrot'.
VIP Heli-Ski in the Hauser Kaibling ski resort
We will pick you up by helicoper directly at your company, private home, or national or international airport and fly you non-stop up to the top of the Hauser Kaibling at an altitude of 2.015 metres in just a few minutes!
Little time is spent and ultimate fun and pleasure is guaranteed, and you experice the unique impressive winter scenery in the mountains. We help you to make your individual VIP heli-ski arrangement come true and assist you with anything your heart desires.
Our VIP-helicoperts, professional ski guides, ski and safety gear, luxury culinary treats and lift tickets are available.opening times: Winter
The mountain restaurant 'Berggasthof Scharfetter' is located right beside the top station of the Schladming-Tauern gondola lift. You can eiter choose the cosy mountain restaurant for food, or the 'Umbrella-bar" and enjoy a tasty titbit prepared in the giant pan.
Overnight stay on the mountain
Also, the 'Berggasthof Scharfetter' offers the possibility for overnight stays, according to the slogan: Feel good and be spoiled in a relaxing and individual atmosphere, in a holiday region high above the everyday life!
- Styrian 'Kasnockerl' (Cheese spaetzle)
- Kaiblinger Hüttengröstl (savoury traditional dish)
- Kaiserschmarrn mit Zwetschkenröster (Austrian style pancake with stewed plums)
- Traditional dishes prepared in the giant pan at the Umbrella bar.
The 'Gondlstüberl' is located right beside the top station of the Hauser Kaibling 8seater gondola lift.
- Styrian 'soup-pot' with beef, carrots, and noodles
- Roast porc with dumpling and salad, Grandma's apple strudel with whipped cream
We offer a set menu every day (Soup and main course with salad) for € 9,90!
The 'Bergschlössl' is the Hauser Kaibling sun-courner and has many sun loungers to bark in the sun!
- "Steirer-Jaus´n" with cheese sausage wrapped in bread dough
- Homemade apple or cheese strudel
- Every day 'Happy Hour' from 14:00 to 15:00 h.