Radstadt / Altenmarkt
ski mountain shared by Altenmarkt and Radstadt lies in the middle of Ski amadé and,
with its fantastic range of facilities, is a real discovery for families and
recreational skiers, but also for friends of tobogganing.
Ski in Radstadt-Altenmarkt
For winter sports enthusiasts, the ski complex between Radstadt and Altenmarkt is a popular winter sports region in every respect, with excellent opportunities for skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing – and more! Modern lifts, outstandingly groomed and wide pistes, the longest floodlit toboggan run for miles around and much more await you in the Radstadt/ Altenmarkt ski area.
- Insiders‘ tip for families and recreational skiers
- Comfortable mountain lodges and lovely sun terraces
- 6km floodlit Königslehen toboggan run in Radstadt
- Fichtelland on the Hochbifang in Altenmarkt
- Children’s “Playground Snow“ fun park
- Practice lifts for beginners and children
- Permanent timed section by the sun lift
Services from A-Z
curling with our guests at the curling lane for reservations contact tourist office Altenmarkt
Cross-country with various degrees of difficulty. As far as Radstadt on our Olympia trail. 120 kms of prepared loipes, a 2 km floodlit loipe as well as an 80 km skating loipe invite you to spend unforgettable hours outdoors. Further information from Karl Sieder Tauernlanglaufschule.