Ski in St. Johann-Alpendorf
Sankt Johann-Alpendorf lies in the middle of Salzburg Province, only c. 45 minutes from Salzburg airport. The closeness to the cultural capital of Salzburg, the charming, small-town character of the resort and above all the uncomplicated accessibility due to the central and conveniently situated location make Sankt Johann an outstanding winter sports resort.
Winter sports enthusiasts find with us what they need for a perfect ski holiday in Austria: Fantastic pistes and runs, cosy mountain lodges, top class hotels, the betterpark snowpark for young people, cross-country ski runs, toboggan runs, etc.
- Alpendorf ski area directly linked to Wagrain and Flachau
- Modern lifts, gondola and high-speed chairlifts
- Piste at all levels of difficulty – ideal for families
- High reliability for snow due to artificial snow cover
- New since 2013/14: Gondola G-LINK
- Top hotels and top-class gastronomy
- Sankt Johann im Pongau: the small town with plenty of shopping opportunities