With 33 comfortable cable cars and lifts, you can always get to the top in the quickest way possible and there before you are the wide, long and varied slopes of the region. Relax and enjoy your turns on the 120 kilometers of slopes in the three resorts of Maria Alm, Dienten and Mühlbach and inhale pure feelings of joy whilst enjoying the imposing views of the Hochkönig.
Below the rugged mountains and sharp jagged peaks of the Mandlwände lies the holiday region of Mühlbach. This is the first ski region you get to when coming from the direction of Salzburg. This is also where the Königs Tour is.
This ski circuit not only consists of 6 peaks, 35 continuous kilometers of slopes and 7,500 altitude meters, but what is more are the feelings of elation one can experience on a ski day here. Along the very best prepared slopes, giant wooden thrones invite you to take a seat and unwind. And what would a ski day be without stopping off at a ski hut? Unthinkable. Luckily, here in the Hochkönig region, we have the highest level of quality ski huts Austria-wide.
- Königs Tour with 6 peaks, 35 kilometers of slopes and 7,500 altitude meters
- Blue Tomato Kings Park with 1,8 km and over 50 obstacles. This is one of the longest Snow Parks in the Alps
- “I will never forget that feeling” at the huge wooden thrones, at the nicest viewing points along the Königs Tour
- “The first on the slope feeling” Early Morning skiing in February and March. Skiing enjoyment for 25 people from 7am
- Ski towards the enjoyment with the culinary Königs Tour on skis from hut to hut