On 120 kilometers of slopes, the feeling of freedom accompanies you, as do the imposing views of the Hochkönig peak and the “Steinerne Meer” (the sea of stone). In the middle of these majestic mountains lies the holiday area of Maria Alm, which is the largest of the three villages.
6 summits, 35 continuous kilometers of slopes, an altitude of 7,500 m. This is the raw data of the Königs Tour in the Hochkönig ski resort, which has been distinguished as the best ski circuit in the Alps from the largest worldwide test portal. There is a lot more hiding behind these numbers: stunning views for new feelings of elation and the best-groomed slopes for unlimited skiing enjoyment. Along the tour, there are romantic to very modern interpreted ski huts, offering local delicacies and cuisine of the highest quality.
- Even more skiing fun on a family holiday on the 850m long Funslope Schönanger
- Skiing under the starry night sky when night skiing at the Simmerl lift in the center of Maria Alm
- Magical moments, once a week on Tuesdays at the spectacular night show
- “I will never forget that feeling” at the huge wooden thrones, at the nicest viewing points along the Königs Tour
- Ski towards the enjoyment with the culinary Königs Tour on skis from hut to hut