Entry conditions – ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
The competition starts on 01.09.2021, 00:00, and ends on 30.11.2021, 12:00 CET.
Only participants with a minimum age of 15 years are eligible to participate in this campaign. Parents' consent is required up to the age of 18. All applications will be evaluated by an internal jury and the selected rookies will then be notified by e-mail and/or phone.
The participants agree that all submitted videos can be integrated on our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) via reposts or shares. The winners agree that their videos may be used for advertising purposes by Ski amadé.
Criteria of the participating videos:
● The video must have been shot in one of the 10 snowparks of Ski amadé and be about freestyle in the snowpark - freeski or snowboard.
● No copyrights or rights of third parties may be violated in the submitted video (sound, content).
● No scenes with alcohol, violence or other immoral behaviour.
● By submitting this video, Ski amadé may use it free of charge on the social media channels and on the website to promote Ski amadé, RIDE Skiamadé & the Rookie Initiative. The selection of the videos is arbitrary and does not represent any judgement!
● Ski amadé points out that no high risk scenes are expected and accepts no liability for accidents.
Services of Rookie of the Year 2021/22 to Ski amadé:
In return for the services to be provided by the sponsor (Ski amadé), the sponsored party must provide the following media services:
Winter season 2021/22
● Own channels (Instagram & TikTok): At least one post every fortnight from January to April 2022; in total, however, at least 10 social media posts as stories or feed posts with tags in accordance with the guidelines.
● Ski amadé channels (Instagram & TikTok): Monthly footage for two videos and two stories on the Ski amadé channel.
Winter season 2022/23
● Ongoing footage production according to the social producer agreement and tags according to guidelines.
Regulation in case of failure:
Should it not be possible to deliver the contractual items due to excusable circumstances (injury, illness), this can be made up for in another month after consultation with Ski amadé. If a rookie is absent for a whole season due to the aforementioned reasons, the sponsorship equioment (ski/board equipment, season pass) must be returned to Ski amadé.
By participating, express consent to the use of all data provided is granted. All personal data may be evaluated, processed and stored by Ski amadé GmbH for technical and internal purposes. The legal process is excluded. No cash redemption possible.
Winners will be notified by e-mail. Anyone under the age of 15 is excluded from participating in the competition. The closing date for entries is 30.11.2021. The data provided will only be used in the process of the competition and will not be passed on to third parties. Ski amadé reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time. The winner agrees that his/her name will be published on this website and on all Ski amadé social media channels.
Entry Deadline: 30.11.2021