Gamskogel Lift - Zauchensee
The Gamskogel Lift: your 6-seater chairlift in Zauchensee
The Gamskogel lift takes you up to an altitude of 1900 m in no time at all. How about a hike to Lake Seekar, just a 30 minute walk away, for example?
Or conquer the High Circular Route which will reward you with some truly breath-taking views in around 90 minutes of walking.
Exciting adventure stations await at the Gamskogel lift summit station itself and next to the Gamskogel Hut. There visitors can not only get acquainted with the remarkable peak performance of various animals but also get a feel for the features that are special to the animal kingdom. Go ahead and see how you measure up against the forest animals!
Visitors of all ages can learn interesting facts about the inhabitants of our forests In a playful way at various stations along an obstacle course and can climb the "Animal World Cup" podium by performing various tasks.
- Gamskogel Hut with beautiful sun terrace directly next to the summit station
- Sunrise ascents 2019: 21.7., 11.8. and 18.8.
- Zauchi's children's festival 07.07.2019
- Yoga2000: every Wednesday in July and August 2019
- "Animal World Cup" adventure playground
- KUHparKUHr - Explore interesting facts about the life of our cows in a playful way
- Seekar arena relaxation area at Lake Seekar.
- Starting point for some great hikes - Hiking tips
Service days, opening times and prices 2019
In summer 2019 the Gamskogel lift is expected to run from 20th June until 15th September 2019.
Special operation Whitsun: 8th June until 10th June 2019
Opening hours Gamskogel lift summer 2019 (daily in dry weather):
- from 9 am until 12 noon (last boarding at midday 11:50 am)
- from 1 pm until 4 pm (last boarding at 3:50 pm)
No operation in case of bad weather!
- Adults: € 15.50 ascent AND descent, ascent OR descent € 12.00.
- Children*: € 10.50 € ascent AND descent, € 8.50 ascent OR descent.
Reduced rate for Sportwelt Card holders and groups**
- Adults: € 14.50 ascent AND descent, € 11.20 ascent OR descent.
- Children*: € 9.90 € ascent AND descent, € 8.00 ascent OR descent.
*Children: born after 2004
** Groups of 20 and over, 1 guide free per 20 paying guests
Errors and omissions excepted!