Making use of all five senses on your ski holiday
Ski amadé surprises its guests with unique attractions for all the senses. Thanks to a major initiative, ski enthusiasts can now experience nature in a completely new way. Consciously experiencing the area and sharpening your senses are at the heart of the relaxing holiday. Numerous attractions to see, feel, smell, hear and touch guarantee varied leisure time on the mountain.
The perfectly groomed pistes allow you to access viewpoints that could not previously be reached. Nature comes into focus and opens up unexpected perspectives. The "Kraftorte" recovery points invite you to switch off your brain, enjoy the moment, recover and relax, while offering plenty of fun for the whole family.
Experiences for the five senses for all skiers
- The Königstour in the Hochkönig region is one of the most beautiful ski circuits in the Alps and invites you to stop and enjoy your surroundings at numerous points.
- In Großarl, the new Wilderer Platzl – a raised look-out post with a telescope – is one of the many attractions.
- In the "Galstiland" attraction on the Galsterberg mountain, small children can travel on skis through various huts and meet Romans, Gauls and animals.
- Early-risers will have the pistes completely to themselves:
- With the "Skikeriki" offer (early morning skiing followed by breakfast) in Großarltal, they will be on the slopes before anyone else.
- Athletes who are looking to recover between their activities can relax at the massage drive-in for skiers at the Grafenberg mountain station in Wagrain.
- Fans of high speeds can get their adrenalin rush on the Planai high-speed run.
- Those looking for peace and quiet can enjoy the relaxation zones with views of incomparable mountain panoramas that are found in various locations throughout Ski amadé.
All POIs at a glance in the 5 Senses Information Folder
A sensational experience in Ski amadé
In this way, you can experience more than just skiing with Ski amadé. The balance of sporting activity and adequate relaxation periods is what makes the holiday such a special event.
The extremely popular free app,"Ski amade Guide" provides reliable support to ensure that you maintain an overview of the wide range of activities on offer.
With the integrated geo map, it is easy to find and enjoy the many destinations.
If you want to set the mood before your holiday, there is a great deal to discover at www.skiamade.com/5Sinne.