The Reitlehenalm located in beautiful secluded location on 1,280 m directly on the ski slopes in the ski resort Monte Popolo in Eben in Salzburg. Enjoy our regional cuisine, best drinks and the incomparable view of the valley – the sun terrace of the Reitlehenalm and our Panorama Lounge provide the perfect setting for your chill-out time.
New: Art on the mountain, gallery "Liebmalerei" opened daily by artist Johanna Schneider (boss).
Highest farmer's market in the Alps
From the 14th to the 21st of March 2020, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Reitlehenalm.
Winetasting with Dipl. Sommelier Dörte Steiner
- Spreads (Mann Max Hüttau)
- Tea (Kocher Ernst Radstadt)
- Smoked fish (home made)
- Bread (Obersüßbauer Eben, Saller Wetti Bischofshofen)
- Cheese (Hinterschartlhof Flachau)
- Schnapps (home made)
- "Kaspressknödel" – Cheese dumpling (home made)
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week – 14th to 21st of March 2020
- Winetasting with Winzer Alexander Egermann from Ilmitz, Burgenland on Saturday 21st of March 2020
Culinary treats with regional delicacies
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Reitlehenalm menu.