The Reitlehenalm located in beautiful secluded location on 1,280 m directly on the ski slopes in the ski resort Monte Popolo in Eben in Salzburg. Enjoy our regional cuisine, best drinks and the incomparable view of the valley – the sun terrace of the Reitlehenalm and our Panorama Lounge provide the perfect setting for your chill-out time.
New: Art on the mountain, gallery "Liebmalerei" opened daily by artist Johanna Schneider (boss).
Ski & Wine Enjoment Week and Highest farmer's market in the Alps from 13th to 20th March, 2021
From the 13th to the 20th of March 2021, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Reitlehenalm.
- Spreads, bacon and hard sausages (Mann Max Hüttau)
- Tea (Waltraud Kaml | Widmoos Wagrain)
- Smoked fish (home made)
- Bread (Lehenbauer, Saller Wetti | Bischofshofen)
- Cheese (Bio aus dem Tal | Kleinarl)
- Schnapps and liqueurs (home made)
- "Kaspressknödel" – Cheese dumpling (home made)
Culinary treats with regional delicacies
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Reitlehenalm menu.