Events in Ski amadé | What’s happening at the resorts
Ski amadé winter festival
OPEN-AIR-PARTY – LIVE ON STAGE
Ski amadè Winter Festival
Sunday, 19 March 2023 at the Wengeralm in Dorfgastein
The MOUNTAIN CREW from Upper Austria. That's concentrated party power mixed with leather trousers and rock guitar. The beach boys in lederhosen bring every party to a boil with their party bangers and mood hits. The boy band from the Alps is well-known from German and Austrian television.
From 01.30 p.m., the Wengeralm is bubbling over with great hits like "Rocky Docky's old house, Schädlweh, Traumtagerl in den Bergen or Expresso & Tschianti". A particularly atmospheric afternoon awaits guests at the Wengeralm.
- Fantastic panoramic view
- Excellently groomed pistes
- Culinary delights with hearty alpine delicacies
- Start 01.30 p.m. / free admission
- Last downhill run from the middle station to Dorfgastein at 06.00 p.m.
- last return to the Grossarl Valley at 04.20 p.m.
- The event takes place in good weather
Dorfgasteiner Bergbahnen AG
Tel.: +43(0)6433 / 7223
Family Stefan Mittersteiner
Tel.: +43(0)6433 / 7626