4*S Hotel Nesslerhof
The Nesslerhof in the heart of the mountains
To all skiers, hiking enthusiasts and wellness lovers: who has not yet heard of the Nesslerhof in Grossarl? It's time to discover our luxurious 4-star superior hotel in the Austrian mountains! Because here, in one of the best wellness hotels in the Salzburger Land according to tests and guest reviews, there is a lot of wellness, culinary enjoyment and experiences. Whether to relax in the 1,800 m² premium spa with a large pool area and eight saunas, to keep fit in the yoga or fitness room, for a leisurely hiking holiday with the family in Grossarl, or to feast on delicious dishes in one of the restaurants: Enjoy in our family-friendly Hotel in Grossarl life to the fullest! When is the best time to do this? Sure always!
UNIQUE HOLIDAY IN GROSSARL
And if you want to explore the Grossarltal, the area around the hotel, you will be no less enthusiastic. Because our hotel is the ideal starting point for a holiday full of numerous activities in Grossarl! Here you can enjoy the mountain air, the breathtaking view of the valley and the authentic cuisine of the alpine pastures while hiking and then cool off in your hotel with a natural swimming pond. If the town of Großarl is covered by a thick blanket of snow, 73 km of ski slopes and a skiing holiday with the children in the Hohe Tauern beckon. What you should know: The ski hotel is right next to the lift! Sounds like a dream? It is! So set out on a special family holiday with the guest whisperers in our 4 * S hotel in Grossarltal – we are ready to make sure that you experience an unforgettable and relaxing time in Grossarl!
- 7 nights including luxury board and use of the NESSLER spa area including 6-day ski pass Ski amadé per adult
- Monday gala dinner
- Tuesday exclusive gondola dinner above the roofs of Großarl in the Hochbrandbahn with aperitif reception and wine accompaniment with exquisite Ski Amadé wines (can be booked for € 60.00 per person – please notify us when making a reservation)
- Wednesday "Weinroas" with 10 top Austrian winemakers in various hotels
- Thursday après-ski party and bib number distribution in the Rambazamba bar
- In the evening: gala dinner with wine from the Alexander Egermann winery
- Friday "Dig Big Bottles" The treasure hunt in the ski area with 20 valuable prizes and win an Audi A1 Sportback worth € 21,000 and a gold treasure worth around € 1,750.00 as the main prize
- Friday evening: "Wine & Pleasure Gala" in the winery tent with prize draws & farmers' market
- free participation in the mountain health program
- NESSLER fitness program in the house
With the corona virus, the year 2021 brings numerous challenges for all of us. The editions change almost weekly. It is therefore possible that individual activities and events only take place to a limited extent or not at all. We ask for your understanding regarding this matter