A hut with heart and mind, the only true heart hut
We serve you quickly and carefully in the cozy parlors and on the sun terrace. Down-to-earth and creative things are served with many products from our region. With us you can enjoy meat, fish, vegan, vegetarian and not to forget our wonderful desserts...
Highest farmer's market in the Alps
In the week from March 13th to 20th, 2021 you can purchase delicious and high-quality products from local manufacturers at our market stall in the Burgstallhütte.
- Regional dishes that change daily
- Bacon and hard sausages from Gumpold Gallus
- Cheese (Wimmer and Pötzelsberger)
- Bread from Huberta
- Juices, herbs and health teas
- Schnapps and liquors
- Handmade products from the region (souvenirs)
- Healing ointments, drops and creams
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week – 13th to 20th March 2021
On Wednesday, the 18th of March 2020 will be the motto "Wine meets cheese" with the cheese producer from Salzburger Georg Wimmer.
Culinary treats with regional delicacies
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Burgstallhütte menu.