A hut with heart and mind, the only true heart hut
The highest farmer's market in the Alps
From the 14th to the 21st of March 2020, you will be able to sample and purchase tasty products from the market stands at the Burgstallhütte.
- Doughnuts, spreads (home made)
- Bread (Wimmer and Pötzelsberger)
- Cheese (Wimmer and Pötzelsberger)
- Juices, herbs and tea (home made)
- Schnapps (home made)
- Slippes and wool aprons (home made)
- Handicrafts from the region (Mitbringsel)
- Medical body creams, curd cheese (Riedingtal)
Skiing & Wine Enjoyment Week – 14th to 21st March 2020
On Wednesday, the 18th of March 2020 will be the motto "Wine meets cheese" with the cheese producer from Salzburger Georg Wimmer.
Culinary treats with regional delicacies
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Burgstallhütte menu.