The "Schweizerhütte" is an original milk diary, which produces out of fresh cow milk tasty raw milk cheese.
"The highest farmer's market in the Alps"
From the 16.3. to the 23.03.2019, you will be able to try local products and purchase these tasty products from local producers at the Schweizerhütte market stands.
- Bacon, Lamp specialities (Mayer Sepp, Bischofshofen)
- Sausages (Home made)
- Cheese (Home made)
- Blueberry-vinegar (Home made)
- Bread (Bauer, Mühlbach)
- Honey (Mayrhofer, Bischofshofen)
- Jams (Wieser, Mühlbach)
- Juices (Wieser, Mühlbach)
- Body creams (Erlbacher, Radstadt)
- Pine wood (Mayerhofer, Bischofshofen)
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Schweizerhütte menu.
Everey Thirsday Cheese fondue-evening at candle light, and cheese tasting with selceted wines, in the cosy lounge of the alpin dairy. (transfer for free starting from the village centre . Please reserve in advance via phone!)