A-Z of companies
Come and enjoy an ‘alpine living room’ that is renowned far beyond the locality for its exceptional ambiance and atmosphere and whose charm invites all to linger awhile and to relish its delights. In this rustic setting we celebrate sophisticated regional cuisine of the very best - and it is this seeming contradiction that makes Oberforsthof Alm so appealing.
Our ‘Alm’ is situated in the Alpendorf near St Johann im Pongau and offers a wonderful view of the Salzach valley at the heart of the Salzburg region.
It isn’t only connoisseurs who are in the best hands with us. We also know a thing or two about partying! ‘Welcome, Party People’ is one of the meanings of our motto, ‘Nothing’s a sin at the Alm!’ Whether it be an aprés ski, the night before a wedding, a club or society event or another occasion - we’re delighted to arrange parties of all kinds for you where the celebrations can go on into the early hours.
Ski- and Wine Enjoment Week 16th to 23rd march 2019
During the Skiing & Wine Ejoyment Week from the 16th to the 23rd march we do have special offers for our guests:
- 1 bottle of Ski amadé wine as a present for each order of a bottle of austrian white wine.
- When enjoying the "Genussplatte" you will get two glases of Ski amadé wine for free.
Culinary treats with regional delicacies:
You should definitely not miss out on the regional dishes of the Oberforsthof Alm menu.opening times: Open all year round
Hot food served until 4 am
Summer: every day from 15:00
Sat,Sun and pubic holidays all year round from 11:00,
no closing day
Winter: every day from 11:00
Delicious and honest - these are the two attributes that best describe the culinary offerings of Paularei. Surrounded by a homely feel-good atmosphere with a modern and vintage design can be enjoyed. It’s always open from 7.30 till 02.00 o’clock also on Sundays and public holidays!
A real highlight in the Paularei is the unique concept of space, flexible regions and different heights react to each other in the perfect way and fascinate with gentle contrasts. Rounded with graffiti and photography at its finest, the result is a convincing unit from larger dining tables, the room, the cozy fireplace areas and the bar.
The present building that houses the museum, the "Hoamathaus", was built around 1408 and was mainly used in former times to accommodate the miners who mined ore in the region, and especially in Flachau.
My Edelweiss Included services
- Edelweiss organic breakfast - generous breakfast buffet with many organic components (certified)
- Small afternoon buffet (15:00 – 17:00 o’clock) included soup, small warm main course and cake
- 5 course gourmet menu in the evening with choice between 3 main dishes dishes as well as children’s menu or children’s buffet
- Natural organic and regional products
- Once a week buffet evening
- Cosy bath robes for adults, Wellness towels and bath slippers in your room
- Green Spa (16 years and up) with panoramic indoor pool and whirlpool bench-
- Kids (up to age 12) have access from 2.30pm until 4.30 – as there is a separate kid spa with pool
- Bio sauna 60°C, Finnish sauna 90°C, steam bath
- 2 relaxing rooms, one with waterbeds and one with panoramic view
- Gorgeous snowy landscape garden
- Ski till our doorstep – access to the slopes by the Edelweissalm – a small lift brings you up to the middle station of the gondel rote 8-er and the kidsland with ski school.
- Skipasses can be purchased at reception
- Ski school bookable at rezeption, plus Saturday night, a responsible of the ski school is available in our lounge for information and bookings.
- Hotel owned ski rental – chargeable
- Free toboggan rental
- Heated ski boots room
- Once a week Qi gong and torch hiking with toboggans
- Gym with new fitness and cardio machines – treadmill, cross trainer, bicycle ergometer, weight lifting machines – with mountain view
- From 23rd of December 2018 to 22nd of March 2019 kids animation (from 4 years) Monday to Friday from 3.30pm to 9.30pm
- Separate Children’s bath with indoor pool (1,38m deep, 30°C), clothed sauna, infrared cabin and loungers
- Youth room with billiard, table football, internet stations, dart, TV, lounge
- Kids playroom, with Lego corner, craft table, lounge, play station, air hockey
- Kettle, baby monitors, high chairs, cots, bottle warmers
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Daily news and information in the “evening mail”
- Hotel own parking lot at the hotel
- Road to hotel during heavy snowfall only passable with snow chains, free parking in Wagrain and pick-up service available upon notificaiton (Check in and Check out day)
- Wireless Internet access, free of charge in lounge, restaurant and rooms NEW: up to 100mbit
- Internet corner in hotel lobby
- Newspapers and books in the fireplace room
- House lift
- Flat TV in lounge for sport broadcasts
- Romantic candle light dinner for 2 in our Vinothek (available by reservation)
- 7 nights in the booked room category
- Including Edelweiss ¾ luxury pension (Edelweiss organic breakfast, small afternoon buffet, evening: 5-course pampering menu with 3 main courses to choose from (meat, fish, vegetarian), as well as children's menu or children's buffet)
- 2x 5-course gala menu with wine accompaniment
- 1x wine lecture with our house winegrower
- 1x wine tasting of Austrian wines with diploma. Sommelier
- Daily free entry to the Wagrain water world
- 6-day ski pass included for Ski Amadé
- Ski safari with the chef & wine lover of the house
- When buying a 6-day ski pass from one parent, children up to 15 years (born 2000 or younger) travel free !
- A small surprise gift to say goodbye
ACF - Adventure Center Flachau