park starts right next to the Grafenberg lift
top station. Fun for all ages guaranteed at
over 30 adventure stations:
Busy Bee theme trail, giant bouncy pillow, children's farm, Grafenberg Lake
with suspension bridge and wooden raft, giant slide,
low rope course, forest swings, bouldering wall, barefoot trail and much, much more.
The family mountain: WAGRAINi’s Grafenberg
..with over 30 adventure stations!
Travel to Wagraini's Grafenberg nature and mountain adventure park at an altitude of 1700 m effortlessly and conveniently with the Grafenberg Lift. Well-marked walking paths and hiking trails go from one station to the next surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery: from rafting on Grafenberg Lake to by raft or the suspension bridge to the Busy Bee theme trail, down the Hachau slides to the low rope course.
Head to the forest swings with a stop off at the climbing wall before the "Path of Fascination" leads back to the children's farm. Hours of fun, not just for the little ones but for somewhat bigger kids too.
The circular trail is also pushchair friendly.
Service days, opening times & prices:
- Low season: 10th - 29th June 2018
- Off-season: 3rd September - 7th October 2018 (every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
- High season: 1st July - 2nd September 2018 (daily open)
- 08.45 am to 5.00 pm
- lift operates in all weather conditions
Grafenberg lift incl. entrance to Wagraini's Grafenberg nature and mountain adventure park:
- Adult € 24.10
- Child € 14.50 (Jahrgang 2003 - 2012)
- Mini-Card (2013-2015) – € 6.30)
Special 5 in 7 Wagrain hiking ticket:
- up to 30.06.2017 & from 01.09.2017 Adult: € 42.40 and Child € 21.20
- 01.07. to 31.08.2017 Adult € 49.70 and Child € 24.80
- all Wagrain cable cars are included
During opening times:
- Adult € 62,00
- Child € 37,20
- all cable cars in Snow Space Salzburg are included
Child (2003 - 2012)