Ski amadé Competition – Night Race Schladming 2021
Participation conditions & data protection declaration
Data protection declaration
Personal data will be collected or used by the organizer solely for the purpose of performing and executing the competition prizes. The data will only be stored for as long as the above purposes requires it. The participants are entitled to legal information, change- and revocation rights.
Organizer of the competition is the Ski amadé GmbH, Prehauserplatz 3, 5550 Radstadt (further called "organizer"). The raffle is not connected to Facebook or Instagram and is in no way sponsored or organized by Facebook or Instagram. The contact person and recipient of the informations provided by the participants is the Ski amadé GmbH only.
Conditions of participation
- Eligible to participate are all persons over the age of 14 who are "fans" of Ski amadé on Facebook or Instagram by marking the pages with "Like" or "Follow".
- The participants have the opportunity to win prizes worth a total of approx. EUR 1.500,-. The prizes are not redeemable in cash. A sale to third parties is unlawful. The prizes of the will be sent to the winners and are excluded from exchange or cash redemption. The legal process is excluded.
- Duration of the competition
25.01. – 26.01.2021, ending 6pm CET
- Participant's mode:
Participation in the competition takes place via the comment function under the respective post on Facebook or Instagram.
The prizes will be raffled invariably to community members who follow Ski amadé on Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry is possible per person. The winners will be randomly selected from all right answers in the comments of the respective Facebook and Instagram postings and will be notified via the comment function and by PM. Participants expressly agree that their name may be published in the event of a prize under the entry.
- The winners will be selected at random from all who guessed correctly on Facebook and Instagram and notified via the comment function and by PM. The participants expressly agree that their name may be published under the entry if they win.
- Winners must react within 14 days of being notified by stating their contact details. The prize is transmitted by postal delivery. The organizer bears the costs of shipping and assumes no liability for the correct delivery.
- If the winner does not respond within the specified period or the prize can not be delivered due to incorrect information, the prize will be forfeited.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the raffle, interrupt or terminate the raffle, especially if for technical or legal reasons, a proper execution of the raffle can not be guaranteed. Such reasons may e.g. Computer viruses, manipulation or ateempted misuse, hardware and / or software bugs, or changes to the Facebook promotion policies. Similarly, the organizer reserves the right to remove abusive contributions or contributions that do not correspond to the "net quota", without comment.
- Should individual provisions of the conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation remains unaffected.
The conditions of participation are subject to Austrian law.