Get your kids ready, as it is time to go to see Wagraini up on the mountain!
And there he has successfully created a true paradise for both younger and older skiers. Beginners can, for example, playfully make their first turns by the practice lifts and the older ones can hold races on the Kids Speed Check Station.
The following highlights take place weekly:
- Every Tuesday from 11 am onwards the “SkizwergerlParty“ takes place. At the forefront, there are games and fun in the snow, there is also a kid’s Olympics and Wagraini himself is of course there!
- Every Thursday from 2 pm onwards there is the “Skizwergerl BBQ party“. Here, the kids can celebrate together with Wagraini.
There is no need to register for both events and the events take place, whatever the weather.
Besides the practice lifts and weekly events, there are numerous other attractions for the little ones:
- Tubing run: In the case that the little ones would like to take their skis off, then they can slide down the tubing run on a rubber ring. Guaranteed fun!
- Tyre carousel: The Carousel is certainly fun for both the little and big kids and is something different to do.
- Kids Beginners Snowpark: For the brave ones there are some training jumps in the Snowpark and first jumps and tricks can be practiced here.
- Wagrainis little house: the lovingly decorated house is perfect for warming up and there is a lot on offer, such as games, arts and crafts and colouring.
- Igloo: In the igloo the little ones can immerse themselves in the world of the Eskimos and in the life of living in a snow cave.
Even after the kids have been here a few times to Wagrainis winter world, the little ones always have a great time. They will definitely not be bored and they can also playfully practice their skiing and practice skiing safely. Meeting Wagraini is always a highlight. Wagrainis winter world can easily be visited with a pram or toboggan. Single tickets for the cable car can be purchased at the bottom station (children under the age of 6 go free). I can only recommend a visit to Wagrainis winter world with your little ones!
By the way, whoever would like to spend their holiday in a different Ski amadé region, can find some other amazing Kiddies worlds here:
Further Snowparks and Funslopes (for the somewhat bigger kids) in Ski amadé can be found here under www.skiamade.com/ride_en
PS: It is also worth visiting Wagraini in the summer! There you can meet him on the Grafenberg and there is a great adventure to be had and a great outdoor playground to be discovered.