Alpendorf gondola lift
Alpendorf gondola lift & Geisterberg in St. Johann in Salzburg
The Alpendorf Gondola Lift takes you up to a ghostly theme park.
The adventure begins at the Alpendorf Gondola Lift bottom station. Where skiers park their cars in winter, a spaciously laid out children's playground with swings, mini go-karts, disco boats, trampoline, mini golf and much more can be found in summer.
The Alpendorf Gondola Lift and the ghost train then take guests up to Geisterberg. The theme park, which is home to cheerful spirits "Gspensti" and "Spuki", is located all around the peak of the Gernkogel. Numerous adventure stations invite guests to climb, slide, swing, play and explore and a day on the mountain passes a great deal quicker than you might think for young and old alike.
Service days, opening times and prices
- Saturday, 8th of June – Monday, 10th of June: daily 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 14th of June – Sunday, 6th of October: daily 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 12th of October + Sunday, 13th of October: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 19th of October + Sunday, 20th of October: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Alpendorf Gondola Lift ascent and descent incl. Geisterberg entry (bike-transport is possible):
- Adults: € 25.10 ascent and descent, € 18.70 ascent, € 12.60 descent
- Children (2004 – 2013): € 15.50
- Adults reduced: € 23.30
- Children reduced (2004 – 2013): € 14.00
Special 5 in 7 ticket:
This ticket is valid for 5 days in the period of 7 days in the Snow Space Salzburg in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann.
- Adults: € 60.00
- Children (2004 – 2013): € 36.00
- Minis (2014 – 2019): € 22.00