4 Mountains – 4 Treats
360° view and a hearty breakfast at 1,870 meters above sea level
A wonderful ski tour of 4 mountains to 4 huts with more than 4 delights! At the Reiteralm you can relax and have a 'fit-for-the-day' breakfast. On this enjoyable tour, your tastebuds are put to the test as on the Hochwurzen, a smooth stopover, with real Ennstal-lamb from the Planai and up to the après ski with regional specialities and Austrian wine and at this time you have already arrived at the AlmArena on Hauser Kaibling. All of this, is of course, also available in a vegetarian version.
THE HOTSPOTS OF THE TOUR:
- Reiterlam – Schnepfenalm: 'A fit start to the day – with a breakfast overlooking Dachstein – Breakfast 8.30am
- Unobstructed view of the Dachstein mountains, newly-trendy furnishings and views of the slopes (on which you might see Michael Matt & co train, while you are having breakfast), 'everything you desire' – sumptuous breakfast available.
- Hochwurzen – Hochwurzenalm: Warm-up drink at 11am – In between, enjoy a delicious Lumumba or a tea in the rustic Hochwurzenalm.
- Planai – Schafalm: Ski amadé ski and wine enjoyment hut. – Lunch at 12.30am
- 'Real Styrian Ennstal-lamb on the Planai'. As a regional dish they serve Ennstal Lamb. 'Real Styrian - Ennstal lamb' (on request a vegetarian dish) in the Schafalm, wine included.
- Hauser Kaibling – AlmArena: Dinner and après ski from 4pm
- Refreshments on top-level with a small AlmArena specialty (yeast dumplings with vanilla sauce, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil). Before or after the après ski in the new AlmArena.