Relaxed. Really good.
Are you in the mood for a new experience? Do you want to forget everyday life and to switch off?
Then it is time for Berg-Leben (mountain-life). Breathe in the fresh mountain air, live our freedom with us and enjoy the stunning nature. Whether by hiking, biking, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, climbing, yoga….or quite simply taking a break, relax and enjoy the inspiring views of the mountains around Großarl. There is nothing that makes man more grounded and able to find himself again than to feel and breathe nature in its uniqueness.
We look forward to your visit
The Mooslechner Family and the Berg-Leben Crew
Ski & Wine Enjoyment Week from 13th to 20th March, 2021
A highlight for all sportsmen and gourmets – during the day sunshine skiing on wonderfully groomed slopes and in the evening being spoilt with delicacies of the local gastronomy and fine samples of Austrian wine.
- 7 nights in the nature or lifestyle room
- Ample and healthy Berg-Leben (mountain-life) breakfast
- 1 Berg-Leben (mountain-life) gourmet set meal “Once across Austria” including wine accompaniment
- “Wein roas” (Wine tasting crawl), wine tent with party and Big Bottle digging (can be booked in addition)
- Free entry to our ”spa under the stars”
- 6-day ski pass in Skiwelt amadé
- (Children up to the age of 15 receive a ski pass free of charge)
- Outdoor Active programme with mountain guides from Berg-Gesund
- All Berg-Leben inclusive services (underground parking, ski safes at the cable car…)
Highest Farmer's Market in the Alps with honey specialties from the Stallerhof
Exclusive gondola dinner
Highest Farmer's Market in the Alps with specialties from our own organic farm, Gehwolfbauer
Gala dinner Berg-Leben.Genuss.Menü
Exclusive gondola dinner
Start: 5.00 p.m. – Participation is limited, so book now (€ 99.00 / person including accompanying wine)
Highest Farmer's Market in the Alps at Gehwolfalm with wine tasting from Lenhard winery from Lang & Arler Naturkosmetik
4. Weinroas from 7 p.m. to midnight
Highest Farmer's Market in the Alps with various schnaps from Thomas Brandner from Großarl
Après-ski party with starting numbers in the RambazamBar right at the valley station of the Panoramabahn
Highest farmers' market in the Alps with sheep's milk products from the organic farm dairy Anna & Sepp Kreuzer and wine tasting from the Lenhard winery in Lang
Big Bottle Buddeln
Wine & pleasure gala
That sounds like a mega holiday and so much fun! So, pack your things and come to us in Berg-Leben...
The year 2021 brings numerous challenges and changes due to Covid19! It is therefore possible that individual events only take place to a limited extent or not at all. We ask for your understanding in this regard!