Relaxed. Really good.
Are you in the mood for a new experience? Do you want to forget everyday life and to switch off?
Then it is time for Berg-Leben (mountain-life). Breathe in the fresh mountain air, live our freedom with us and enjoy the stunning nature. Whether by hiking, biking, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, climbing, yoga….or quite simply taking a break, relax and enjoy the inspiring views of the mountains around Großarl. There is nothing that makes man more grounded and able to find himself again than to feel and breathe nature in its uniqueness.
We look forward to your visit
The Mooslechner Family and the Berg-Leben Crew
Ski- & Wine Enjoyment Week from the 14th to the 21st of March 2020
A highlight for all sportsmen and gourmets – during the day sunshine skiing on wonderfully groomed slopes and in the evening being spoilt with delicacies of the local gastronomy and fine samples of Austrian wine.
- 7 nights in the nature or lifestyle room
- Ample and healthy Berg-Leben (mountain-life) breakfast
- 1 Berg-Leben (mountain-life) gourmet set meal “Once across Austria” including wine accompaniment
- “Wein roas” (Wine tasting crawl), wine tent with party and Big Bottle digging (can be booked in addition)
- Free entry to our ”spa under the stars”
- 6 day ski pass in Skiwelt amadé
- (Children up to the age of 15 receive a ski pass free of charge)
- Outdoor Active programme with mountain guides from Berg-Gesund
- All Berg-Leben inclusive services (underground parking, ski safes at the cable car…)
Highest Farmer’s market in the Alps with the mountain apiary Stallerhof from Hüttschlag
Highest farmer’s market in the Alps with farm-grown products from Gehwolfbauer
1 Berg-Leben (mountain-life) gourmet set meal “Once across Austria” including wine accompaniment
Highest farmer’s market in the Alps with Lisi Gratz’s pine art
Exclusive cable car dinner
Start: 5.30pm – The number of participants is limited, so it is best to book it right away (€95 Euro’s per person including the wine accompaniment). Additional date Sunday the 15th of March 2020
Highest farmer’s market in the Alps with wine tasting from the Lenhard vineyard from Lang & Arler natural cosmetics
4.“Weinroas“ from 7pm to 1am
Après ski party
Highest farmers' market in the Alps with sheep's milk products from the Anna & Sepp Kreuzer organic farm cheese dairy and wine tasting from the Lenhard winery in Lang
Wine and Gourmet Gala
That sounds like a mega holiday and so much fun! So, pack your things and come to us in Berg-Leben...