Hotel Johanneshof ****
Winter holiday at Hotel Johanneshof**** in Grossarl
Grossarl in SalzburgerLand is also known as the "Valley of Mountain Huts" and is part of Ski amadé in winter. Hotel Johanneshof direct in the centre of Unterberg-Grossarl. Here, you can unwind to your heart's content and yet enjoy all the conveniences of a popular tourism destination.
Ski & Wine Enjoment Week from 11th to 18th March, 2023
- 7 nights in a comfortable room with satellite TV, telephone, free internet
- 6-day ski pass for the Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski area including Ski Amadé
- Gala dinner on Monday and Thursday with accompanying wine
- Sunday & Tuesday gondola dinner with accompanying wine, dinner at lofty heights with a wonderful view of the Grossarltal – surcharge € 105 per person
- Wednesday "Weinroas" through Grossarl, Austrian top winemakers present their wines in the participating hotels in Grossarl, as well as in our hotel the Jalits – Eisenberg winery presents their range of wines
- Friday: "Big Bottle Budeln" – the most exciting gold hunt in the Alps in Grossarltal and Big Bottle Party "in the winery tent with wine tasting and prize draws
The Johanneshof **** invites all sporty gourmets to enjoyment and sun skiing – that is, to skiing enjoyment – in Ski amadé. And with a bit of luck, you will also win a new Audi A1 Sportback or a real gold treasure.
While skiing in the sun on wonderfully groomed slopes and a visit to the highest farmers' market in the Alps in Ski amadé are on the agenda during the day, you can indulge yourself in the evening with delicacies and fine wines from Austrian winemakers.