Hotel Johanneshof ****
WINTER HOLIDAY AT HOTEL JOHANNESHOF **** IN GROSSARL
Grossarl in SalzburgerLand is also known as the "Valley of Mountain Huts" and is part of Ski Amadé in winter. Hotel Johanneshof direct in the centre of Unterberg-Grossarl. Here, you can unwind to your heart's content and yet enjoy all the conveniences of a popular tourism destination.
Ski & Wine Enjoment Week:
- 7 nights including half board
- 6-day ski pass Ski amadé and Grossarl-Dorfgastein
- Sunday and Thursday night: Gala Dinner incl. Wine accompaniment
- Tuesday: Cable Car Dinner incl. Wine Accompaniment. Dinner high up in the air with a beautiful overview of the Grossarl Valley - Surcharge 89,- Euro/person
- Wednesday: "Weinroas" (wine journey)
- Friday: Big-Bottle-Buddeln und Big-Bottle-Party with award ceremony
In the middle of March, all the sporty gourmets are invited to an enjoyment and sun skiing week in Grossarltal in Ski amadé.
During the day you can enjoy sun skiing and the visit of the highest farmer’s market in the Grossarltal-Dorfgastein ski area, whereas in the evening you get spoiled by delicacies from the local gastronomy as well as by good wines from Austrian vintners. And the best: This enjoyment is free of charge if you book the “ski and wine enjoyment week” which consits of accommodation, skipass and enjoyment-package. An extra charge has to be paid if you participate the “Gondel-Dinner” (dinner in the cable cars).
In addition, real gold-digging moods are during the “Big-Bottle-Buddeln”. If you are lucky, you can win one of 20 prizes - first and foremost a brand new Audi A1 Sportback worth € 23,000 and a gold treasure worth about € 1,750. You can also enjoy the legendary gondola dinner with the exquisite “Ski-amadé” wines.