... from 1,300 m above sea level to the Dachstein mountains and the upper Ennstal and choose from our range of food and drinks. We are sure you will find something.
Highest farmer's market in the Alps
During the farmer's market week from 13th until 20th March, 2021 daily specials with traditional dishes are offered.
On Sunday, March 14th the big farmers market takes place – fresh meat donuts and a large number of market stalls are provided.
- Cheese and beef from the own production
- Bread by Fiedlerhof
- Schnapps and liqueurs by Moserhof
- Wood by the wood working shop Schrempf
- Schnapps & liqueurs from Obstbau Brandl
- Ennstaler potatoes from family Gerl
The rest of the week, more products will be sold at a smaller stand.