Dachstein – Ramsau am Dachstein
The numerous highlights at the Dachstein Glacier such as the sky walk, ice palace, glacier restaurant, via ferrata and much more are accessible to visitors by means of the new Dachstein "Panorama Gondola". From the new cabins, which have been made in glass all round, the Dachstein Massif looks close enough to touch.
Days atop the highest peak in Styria will ensure some unforgettable moments, breath-taking hours and unique impressions.
As one of the most beautiful destinations in Styria, Dachstein looks forward to gaining in popularity particularly in summer. PLEASE book your gondola trip!
The Dachstein cable car takes guests up to a high alpine world of adventure:
- Dachstein suspension bridge incl. Stairs into Nothing
- Dachstein Sky Walk
- Dachstein Ice Palace
- Snowboarding, skiing & cross-country skiing
- Climbing and mountaineering
- Enjoying the views
- Glacier restaurant
Service days, opening times and prices 2019
- Continuous operation from 18th May 2019 until 1st December 2019
- Operating times daily from 07:50 am to 5:10 pm
- Last trip (last entry) is at 5:10 pm
Ascent & Descent:
- Adult: € 39.00
- Youth: € 29.50
- Child: € 19.50
You can find more information about prices here: Prices Summer 2019